boss battle #6 - the dark star

rocky's pov

as me and Amy rushed all the way up to the tp of this building we saw the dark star floating above the platform me and Amy are on.

Amy:where's our friends?

Amy asked the dark star. he laughed and said this...

dark star:oh Amy...you just dont know, I am already one of them!

he said and stared lowering himself until e reached a little half of the platform.

dark star:but enough talk, I will end this..once and for all!!!

he said and there fore the battle between us began...

dark star:let the battle begin

no one's pov

the dark star said and began shooting bolts of purple spears on the platform. rocky booked the attacks with his lightning powers that came out of his paws and hitted the dark star. he groaned as rocky shot more lightning at him. the dark star shook of the lightning and one of the cages broke and zuma fell out of hit. Amy rushed to heal zuma.

Amy:are you okay zuma?

zuma:y-yeah...i'm fine Amy...just need to take cawe of this dawk staw

dark star:ok, you really need to fix your voice to pronounce "r" a lot better mongrel.

zuma:oh you've done it now boi.

zuma said and fired a beam of water onto the dark star and one of the cages that was holding Ella and tuck. however the dark star shot the beam back both were blasting on each other. zuma pushed his water further until it hitted the star. groaning in pain even more the dark star had enough and went on to his 2nd form. 

dark star:wines the might of my forms and power!!!

the dark star said and transformed into a creature with tentacles and a eyeball 

and once again he shot out not only the spears but rocks that looks like meteors the size of a car

and once again he shot out not only the spears but rocks that looks like meteors the size of a car. rocky and zuma destroyed the spears and Ella punched the meteor that hitted the star. tuck then grown smaller when Ella threw him onto the star.

tuck:

tuck said and started punching the eye. dark star felt the pain in his eye and got tuck off him landing on the ground. tuck grew back to his normal size.

dark star:GAH! MY EYE!!!

rocky then started shooting lightning at him to make the dark star feel more weaker and weaker until the dark star had the limit to transform to his 2nd form.

dark star:HOW DO YOU LIEK THIS MUTTS?!?!

he said and transformed into a red beast with spider legs and claws of fury. red eyes looking at them 

he attacked Ella because she was about the same size as dark star

he attacked Ella because she was about the same size as dark star. the 2 closed into each other punching and clawing at each other until Ella grew to her normal size again. zuma had enough of her girlfriend getting hurt so he shot water in his mouth which was making him fat, just like the plant they encounter. when zuma stopped the creature roared

rocky gaped and remembered the time.

"back on boss #1"

zuma shot a huge amount of water at the plant when he opened his mouth. it made him fat and he was stuck to the ground. Ella now had my finish him off. so she  jumped and made her final move. Ella landed on him. he fell underground and is now gone...hopefilly he stays gone.

"flashback ends"

rocky had and idea to end the dark star's terror.

rocky:zuma, shoot more water into him. it will end his terror!

rocky told zuma. the lab nodded and waited for the mouth to open. once it did zuma quickly fire some more water into it. as it got more and more fatter to lay on the ground Ell grown and grabbed rocky. she threw him to end the star.

dark star:gah! c'mon!!!! huh?

dark star said and looked up to see that rocky has finally landed him hurting the star and paralyzing his body to the floor until all of the pups got released form their cages including Ryder.

chase:rocky!

chase yelled an all of the pups rushed over to him hugged and licked him at the process. Amy was happy so she tagged along. rocky laughed. Ryder was walking over to rocky being proud of him. along side aura, but something didn't feel right. aura turned around to se start dark star was still conscious and charged at not him but Ryder!

Ryder:GAH!

dark star:NO!!! NOT. THIS. TIME!!!

dark star said and all of the pups looked at him to see that dark star was still live in his normal star form.

marshall:h-h-how?!!? rocky killed you?!?!

dark star:wow, you are honestly the most idiotic dalmatian I have ever seen in my life.

everest growled when he said that.

Everest:back off him right now!!!

dark star:and what if I dont husky.

Everest growled while the others were shocked and scared at the same time until chase walked towards him and stopped ta a little fet.

chase:wha are you doing with Ryder?

dark star laughed as he asked that question.

dark star:why it's simple...I am having it to here. I must give credit you pups are strong. but it won't be enough...you will suffer the same fate as Ryder will...

Ryder:n-no...

dark star:along with everyone in adventure bay, jungle,dino world, and all of the others.

dark star took Ryder and absorbed his power along with the boy to gain his final form.

dark star:yes...prepare for true tenor you filthy mutts!!

dark star transformed into his final form.

rocky:*gulp* oh no....