a feeling towards her.

zuma's pov

oh ella...if only I could tell her my true feelings. I love her so much I would do anything to protect her. ben if it means wasting all of my mighty powers because of that large plant thing. I was just walking over towards her because she was all alone. I must had blush a Little. when Ella trend around all she saw was me.

me:h-h-hey Ella...

Ella:oh hi zumie.

Ella said to me...did she just call me...zumie?!

ella's pov

zuma looks so cute when he's shocked and normal. it is just to much for me. I knew I was destined to be with him. zuma shook his head a little and sighed. I just giggled a little nit and he had something to confess to me.

Zuma:look Ella...I need to confess something to you...will that be okay?

me:y-yea it will be...I'm perfectly okay with it.

I said. zuma blushed madly and so did i. he told me everything.

zuma:ella...i love you, I always had since the 1st time we met and I just kept it secret because I thought you would not have the same feeling for me and move to chase or marshall or any other pup. so please...do you-

before he finished I spoke.

me:i felt the same way for you!

I said as I slammed my muzzle on his and kissed him. he was shocked but returned the kiss. I felt his brown, soft and warm fur on mine. after a few 40 seconds we broke the kiss and looked at each other.

me:i always had.

Zuma:me too Ellie.

he said and we both giggled. we sat down on the beach watching the sunset together. let's just hope nothing bad happens. I looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star heading towards us.

me:hey zumie look. a shooting star!

zuma's pov

I looked p with her and it was heading right towards us.

me:um...Ellie...I dont think that's a star but a...WOAH LOOK OUT!

I yelled and pushed her away form this facing star object. it crashed landed and hen we took a look at it, it was an. asteroid. but it was glowing lightning blue, and a green half color. I trend on my pup tag and warned the others about this.

me:hey pups, Ryder, me and Ella found something you might wanna look at.

I said and they were now on there way.

to be continued...