unknown meteor

rocky's pov

me and the others were looking at some asteroid glowing green and lightning blue. we all got confused.

me:okay...hw did an asteroid land here but didn't explode? and why is it both lightning blue and green?

I asked the pups and Ryder. they didn't know.

Amy:it looks...pretty and beautiful...

Amy said and I nodded in agreement.

when I was just about to step away form that asteroid, I felt some lightning hit me. I passed out because of it.

Amy's pov

me:ROCKY!!

I screamed as the lightning went to him, hitting him and making him pass out. I got very worried, so I ran over to him with the others. when we got closer and closer, I felt some energy inside of him. he was now...FLOATNG! something isn't right. we all stopped and rocky as he was floating, lightning bolts surrounding him.

Zuma:what's happening to him?!

me:i dont know myself.

Ella:dont worry Sumer, he's gonna be okay.

zuma: I hope so.

zuma said as rocky started to glow a cyan aura. the lightning bolt surrounded him even more, then I big white flash covered our eyes so we had to close them. about 15 second later and we opened our eyes. thank goodness now that rocky is on the ground standing. my tail wagged as I rushed towards him hugging him.

rockys pov

I opened my eyes and saw my love hugging me. her fur connects to mine and it feels soft and warm. I hugged back, I felt some lightning on my paws but didn't have any effect on Amy. we broke the huge nd the other pups rushed towards us.

Ryder:thank goodness your okay rocky. what was that just now and why do your paws have lightning on them?

Ryder asked me. I looked ta my paws and saw some green and blue lightning bolts from my paws. I was shocked about this and didn't know what to do now.

me:i-i...I dont know Ryder...I think that asteroid might have just gave me lightning powers. 

I said. suddenly a huge beam from the asteroid surrounded us. we all got worried so we gathered up as a group in pile. but then I saw something I thought I would have never seen before... a blue star. we all looked at the star and to began to talk

???:hello...paw patrol, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time.

the star said. chase got a little nervous and asked it a question

chase:w-who are you?

chase asked the star as it floated slowly.

muskular:my name is muskular and I am here to tell you some news pups and Ryder.

muskular said. he looked at me and Amy.

muskular:rocky...you have a gift and heart unlike any other creature i have ever seen before. your kindhearted determination has brought you to this moment. that asteroid over there is called "the staroid" and it has grant you lightning powers.

me:b-but why did it choose me out of all of the pups?

I asked him and he responded.

muskular:because you...are the chosen one.

me:the...chosen one?

muskular:yes...the chosen one. the one who will defeat the dark star and save all of adventure bay. if I am correct that would happen to be you young pup. and Amy, you are kindhearted and does anything to protect your loved ones right?

muskular asked Amy.

Amy:y-yeah...

she responded. muskualr and I smiled.

me:that what makes you special dear. if it weren't for you, I would've never been back with the paw patrol or even meet you...the moment I 1st saw you, your heart was the greatest thing I felt inside of mine for a long time.

I said. Amy released Tears full of joy and nuzzled my chest. I placed my head against hers as she continued nuzzling me. everyone smiled.

muskular:indeed rocky...indeed. and Ryder. thsi might be your teams greatest challenge yet...just be a lot more careful when another creature that the dark star creates treis to cause havoc in the town okay?

muskular asked Ryder.

Ryder:i will try my best. thank you muskular.

Ryder thanked the star. we all nodded and said thank you.

muskular:no problem. may hope be with you...all of you.

muscular said and he left leaving a goodbye in the sky. stars shaped in the form of a goodbye.  that asteroid disappeared. all pieces except for 1 disappeared and went towards me. connecting inside of my pup tag. we all ent back to the lookout and went back to

to be continued...