breaking rocky out of prison

Ryder and the pups ent to where marshall and rubble were, and found a base with red eyes at the front.

Ryder:that must be the place.

Amy:i just hope rocky's there...*sob*

ryder:don't worry Amy...I'm sure that rocky would love to see you...now let's go pups, lets save out mix breed.

Ryder said and the pups along with Ryder rushed towards the base.

meanwhile with rocky...

the mixed breed was just laying in the corner alone...with no one to talk to, still having this depressed feeling. until he heard a voice and saw a shadow in front  of him.

???:stuck in here to huh?

the shadow asked. rocky turned around only to see a pup that looks like him.

rocky:y-yea...I just miss Ryder and my friends...but mostly...a-amy...

rocky said being a little sad. the pup comforted him.

pup:it is okay. I'm David green horidinkat. but you can call me Dave.

rocky:i'm rocky...why do you look like me?

rocky asked Dave. the pup chuckled revealing himself to be the green aura creature rocky saw earlier. the aura looked at rocky as it was hugging him.

Dave:because I am you.

Dave said and rocky was happy and confused that he nuzzled himself onto Dave. then tehy heard an explosion coming from nearby. it was them...the paw patrol

chase:rocky, there you are!

chase said being happy. he broke the jail cell and Amy rushed over to rocky.

Amy:babe!

rocky:*gasp*  AMY!

rocky said and they kissed. they broke the kiss and looked at each other happily. but when Amy saw the green aura she as happy but frighten at the same time.

Amy:-what is that?!

rocky:oh pups I forgot to tell you that this is Dave.

Dave:hello paw patrol.

chase:...hello...we might need to get out off here before humming and harold finds out an dories to cage rocky again.

???:its too late mutts...looks behind you.

they all looked and saw a robot looking at them and they saw humdinger and harold inside of the robot.

Ryder:*gulp*