Holy Woman's Repentance

Comenzar desde el principio

"Woah, YOU'RE CORRUPTING THE SNOWBALL!?" Kaachan shouted in anger with Irina and Xenovia scowling at the church girl. "WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU!? SHE PROBABLY THINKS YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON AND DOESN"T GET WHY YOU'RE MEAN TO HER!"

"I was not mean. I was saying the truth-"

"YOU CALLED A GIRL WITH TRUST ISSUES A CHILD RAISED IN SIN! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Ochako shouted in anger to surprise all of us. "IF ERI GETS MESSED UP FOR THIS, I'M GOING TO..." Her anger was getting the best of her before she calmed down for a second and looked at me. "Izuku. FUCK HER ASS!"

"...What?" All of us asked as Ochako explained.

"Shiozaki was told she has permission by Michael that she can sleep with you to give the Angel's faction a holy Nekomata like Irina is trying to do, but I'd rather her become a fucking anal slave if she wants to say this crap to Eri!"

"HOW DARE YOU THINK OF ME USING SOMETHING I DEFICATE FROM AS SOMETHING SO VILE!"

"YOU LOST THAT RIGHT TO HAVE A BETTER IMAGE WITH ME WHEN YOU MADE ERI THINK SHE'S DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHEN SHE'S LIVING HER LIFE AS BEST SHE CAN!"

Kaachan got up being the strangely calmest out of all of us to walk towards me. "Deku. Fuck the living shit out of her ass and make her your anal bitch."

'Ok. That explains why she's so calm. She's on board with this.' "I'd honestly wanna kick her ass right now more than sleep with her-" Kaachan shoved some kind of pill in my mouth to force me to swallow it. When she did, my body started feeling hot for some reason. "The hell was that?"

"A drug that induces a heat cycle in Nekomata. Thank Kuroka for that one. She's loading us up to make sure you get a lot of bitches. Now, if you wanna fuck Holy Bitch over there..."

"I HAVE A NAME!"

"Fuck her ass as hard as you can. Consider this her understanding what it feels like to be in our shoes and knowing that you normally is nowhere as dangerous as when you're in bed or behind closed doors." Everyone but Shiozaki left the room for it to be only me and her. There was a silence before Shiozaki began getting up.

"I do not care for any of this, so I shall take my leave-" I grabbed her by the back of her shirt to have her glare at me. "Are you going to commit a crime now-" She glanced at me in fear as my mind started to fade. Before it was gone completely, I gave her a simple response.

"You wanna be anal about your religious beliefs and it being pushed on a child that has a lot to deal with without it, then expect someone to put a pole up that ass you have." My mind went blank as I dragged her towards a bedroom of someone I had no idea.

Lemon Warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku threw Ibara on a bed with her looking in anger at him. "So you believe you can do what you wish with me without reappercus-" She was stopped when the nekomata dropped his pants to show his throbbing footlong erection. Ibara stood face to face with it to show her disgust immediately. "GET THAT DISGUSTING THING OUT OF MY FACE THIS INSTANT!"

"You won't be calling this disgusting by the time I'm done with you. Now lick it or else this'll be painful for you." Izuku glared down at the vine quirk user with her immediately trying to reject it. As a way to avoid more irritation, Izuku grabbed her head and pulled her mouth open to slam himself down her throat. Ibara felt irritation at this as she was overwhelmed by Izuku's male musk and felt nauseated by it. However, things began to feel different as her mind started to get hazy from it and slowly enjoy the sensation of the scent.

'This smell is making me nauseous, but I'm enjoying this. Why?' Izuku adjusted the way his thrusts were to have his dick push on Ibara's cheek before going down her throat again. 'Don't tell me that I'm enjoying this. There's no way I would like such a deplorable thing.'