New Book Coming Soon!

Hey Loves!

As the title says, I'm working on a new book - Pause, Rewind, Play.

I had asked in the last chapter of The Faye Queen which book you guys would be interested in reading the most and it was a tie between Dimitri's story and the Volkov children's story. So I decided to follow the timeline and write Dimitri's story. (As a lot of you know, the poor guy needs the next part of his life to start desperately.) It can be read as a standalone novel.

Pause Rewind Play is not just about Dimitri though. It has four main characters, all of whom are quite different, nuanced individuals with their own stories. They come together in this book (some for the first time and some after a long time) and create one intertwined story that I hope all of you love just as much as I do.

Like all my stories, this one will also have a healthy dose of romance, drama, action, plot twists, and of course, lots of fun!

Pause, Rewind, Play

This is a story of four broken people who have lived, loved and lost

    Alyanna Rosellini's life is on pause because of a murder on the loose. Only being able to live through the present by holding on to the past while hoping for a better future, she will do anything to go back to her old life. Even if it is to act as bait to draw out the killer.

    Jayden Carlton is in a relationship with two women - his dead childhood sweetheart and a woman who won't leave him alone. Everyone has only one piece of advice for him - move on. But how can he, when moving on also means letting go?

    Katerina Van Acker has a heart of gold but the world convinced her to use it sparingly. So she wore a bitchy attitude for armor, sharpened her tongue into a sword, and waged a war against it. But if she doesn't stop fighting, she might just chase away everyone she cares about. And nothing short of her own guardian angel can convince her of that.

    Dimitri Volkov might be a prince but he is no guardian angel. Haunted by all the unforgivable sins he has committed, he knows that he deserves no second chance. But fate has other plans. Now, his future rests in his shaky hands.

Their life is on pause. The only way to move ahead is to reflect back on the past, learn from their mistakes, and make different choices this time around. They might get everything they hoped for or lose more than their soul can bear.