𝟚𝟚 - Masturbation 🍇

Start from the beginning

"N-No," Kokichi muttered, not wanting to admit anything. That would give Rantaro an edge. Unfortunately for Kokichi, he'd stuttered, and Rantaro had to have taken notice.

Without further conversation, Rantaro's hands released his wrists. Kokichi decided to keep them planted as if glued to the wall. He felt the other's warm, large hands slide down his warming body and unzip his pants. They - along with his boxers - were slipped underneath his butt before falling to his knees on their own.

Kokichi took heavy breaths as the click of a bottle pierced his ears. Waiting a mere minute felt like hours, but a hand wrapping around his dick soon brought him back to Earth. Rantaro twisted his hand like an expert, forcing groans from Kokichi's throat. A cold object slipped between his asscheeks, prodding at his hole.

Kokichi whined quietly as it circled his rim before pushing inside. "Did you enjoy the show?~" Rantaro chuckled as he shifted his finger around.

Panting, Kokichi avoided the inquiry with another. "What about Shu? Is he joining in?"

"No, he's asleep." Kokichi could imagine the smirk on Rantaro's face. "That was his fourth round, after all."

"How the fuck did either of you last that long?" Kokichi chuckled through his panting. He whined as Rantaro pushed another finger inside of him, stretching out the smaller. It hurt a bit, but he'd anticipated the discomfort and gradually learned how to ignore it through experience.

"I took a performance pill," Rantaro explained. It seemed so nonchalant... like he did it all the time. Kokichi knew they didn't own any, after all, he went into the medicine cabinet daily for his prescriptions. He knew everything that was in there and on what day it'd appeared.

Kokichi shifted, turning around as best as he could. Rantaro allowed him to do so whilst never removing his fingers. Reaching up to the greenette, Kokichi pulled his face closer and planted a sweet kiss of affection on his lips. "Amami Rantaro, you don't need to take any type of pill for us. You're perfect the way you are," Kokichi whispered. He'd rather die than have someone see him acting loving and caring, but at home that's the exact person he was.

"Thank you, Koko, I know," Rantaro smiled. He curled his fingers, making Kokichi gasp and moan. "I only did it because Shuichi wanted to 'go at it all day.' His words, not mine. As you can tell, he didn't last that long." Kokichi couldn't hold back his laugh. No one would ever identify Shuichi as a sexually energetic individual, but Rantaro and Kokichi knew his secrets.

Hearing the news though made Kokichi a little anxious. "Um, I don't think I can handle more than one round," he whispered. It was a little embarrassing, he didn't want Rantaro to be left desiring more afterwards.

"That's okay, I'll only do what you want," Rantaro whispered. He planted a kiss against Kokichi's cheek, making him smile and blush. "I think you're more than prepared now," he chuckled.

Kokichi whined as the slender fingers slipped out of him, leaving him wanting more. Rantaro flipped him around again, face pressed against the wall. His breath hitched as a large, warm and slippery object pushed inside of him. Fingers slid against the wall as he half-attempted to clench his fists.

Rantaro slowly drove into him, allowing Kokichi time to adapt. Kokichi appreciated that he didn't have to ask, his husband already understood that he needed time. It was just as embarrassing for the smaller as when he'd been a virgin.

After a few minutes of the two motionless and panting, Kokichi wriggled his hips to test the waters, whining at the faint pleasure. Rantaro pulled out, taking care as he pushed back inside again. Kokichi moaned, pushing his hips back as Rantaro pinned his wrists to the wall again.

Rantaro continued at a slower pace, treating Kokichi like a precious gemstone. The smaller gasped and groaned, rocking his hips to match the other's pace. "Harder," Kokichi panted, staring a hole into the wall.

"Are you sure?" Rantaro whispered. His hands slipped from the other's wrists, trailing down his shirt until they gripped his waist.

"Please," Kokichi groaned. He was getting slightly annoyed, although he knew Rantaro loved taunting him. Kokichi grew bored easily, that fact was well known and his husbands took advantage of it at any chance.

"Your funeral," the greenette chuckled. His grip tightened as he slowly pulled out, slamming back into Kokichi with enthusiasm. Rantaro's pace dramatically inverted as he pounded into Kokichi.

The smaller moaned loudly, hands sliding beside his chest as he tried - and unsurprisingly failed - to grab at the wall. He expected his body to slam against the wall, but thankfully, Rantaro held his waist firmly enough to stop it from happening. His long nails scratched at the paint, the occasional fleck getting stuck underneath. That would be fun to explain to any guests who saw it in the future.

Webs of pleasure curled around the moaning man's body. Kokichi hadn't expected this treatment after a shitty day at work, but it helped take his mind off of all the Karens he'd had to tolerate with an enraged smile. "I bet you were imagining this when you were watching us," Rantaro huffed. Again, his smirk could be heard in his voice.

Kokichi didn't bother replying as he knew he didn't need to. It wasn't like he had the ability anyway. An immense surge of pleasure melted his body, making the male arch his back with a deafening shout. Rantaro repeated the same motion, ensuring Kokichi's prostate was being stimulated each time. It made Kokichi lose his mind.

He threw his head back, eyes half-lidded as his tongue poked out from behind his lips. There was a faint tickling feeling as precum leaked from his dick, but he soon forgot about it as Rantaro thrust again. The webs of pleasure began collecting in the pit of his stomach. Kokichi's ass stung due to the number of times Rantaro's hips had smashed into him.

Trembling, the smaller shouted as he felt the ball of pleasure in his stomach explode. He continued to moan as Rantaro thrust a few more times. Tears pricked his eyes at the overstimulation. Rantaro soon filled his ass. Slowly riding out their orgasms, Rantaro pulled out and turned the tired man around.

"Sleepy..." Kokichi mumbled, allowing himself to fall onto Rantaro's chest. Picking the man up and wrapping the other's legs around his waist, Rantaro kissed Kokichi's cheek.

"I'll run a bath for you. I've gotta clean Shuichi up since he's, ya know, asleep..." Rantaro muttered. Kokichi hummed, nodding as he rested his head on his husband's shoulder. As Rantaro began carrying him into the bathroom, Kokichi couldn't help but smile.