CHAPTER 32: Blondie & Pinkies Awkward Reunion

During their walk home, they stumbled across Naruto who is carrying a bag of groceries, along with a very annoyed, feral orange-haired man who looked suspiciously like what Sakura imagined Kurama would've looked like as a human being.

Sakura, Naruto, and humanoid Kurama stopped in their tracks. They stared at each other for a long time as the civilians, passerbys, occasionally sneak glances at the four beauties.

Kakashi is very confused but from the Hokage's announcement to the ninjas, he knew the identity of the two men. The blondie is Minato's supposed brother, Naruto. While the orange-haired guy is Kurama. A survivor of slavery. Kakashi glanced at Sakura who looked like she was going to break into tears just by seeing them.

'She knew them? But how? How did they meet when they just step foot on Konoha grounds a couple of weeks ago?' until the suspicions of Sakura being a traitor stabs him in the guts. 'Nevermind.'

The silver-haired teen coughs a loud in hopes of getting their attention. "You two seem to know each other?" he asked, trying to confirm his theory. Naruto blinks for a couple more seconds as if trying to calm himself down.

"Um no. She just looks familiar is all," replied Naruto. Kakashi didn't buy it since he spoke as if he was going to break down any minute. But he played along.

"Oh? I see..." he looked at them, Kurama stood there frozen, while Naruto's hands clasped the bag of groceries tightly till his palms were white.

Kakashi realizing that these people knew each other decided to leave so they could talk things out.

"Hi...Sakura..." Naruto softly said with an awkwardness that didn't suit his persona. Sakura looked at him with suspicion. 'How is he here? He's not supposed to be here?' Were the thoughts that ran through her head. She couldn't wrap her mind around it. 'Unless he met with Azazel and were sent here? But who is the orange-haired man? I've never seen him-' her musings were cut short as she felt her body become numb. Her eyes wait... Emlyn? Wait?! STOP!'

Emlyn knew that Kurama is Ezra. She knew him in the past as one of the few foxes that encouraged her not to go after 'that' God, who eventually became the false God.

"H-hi Naruto..." replied Emlyn, her eyes briefly glancing at Kurama. 'I should've listened to you, Ezra...My aid. I'm sorry.'

Remember when Ezra said they didn't serve her? Well, they did but they didn't like her after what she did. Emlyn was quite the nasty, arrogant queen. She believed that because of her clan's fur, she could act however she liked since her luck was the biggest. Then, that luck ran out when she did something stupid and she began to regret banishing Kurama/Ezra from the fox realm when he tried to warn her not to go after 'Him'. Never to return.

Causing his suffering before he was saved by Azazel.

"So...um...How are you?" Naruto asked, trying to start a conversation and failing.

"Good...I guess..." she said. Her voice faded as she went on. 'I'm sorry, Ezra for putting you there. I was stupid and I still am because I still can't fully accept you.'

"I-I see..." Kurama watched this exchange and wanted to leave. He munched on his prototype gum, quicker and faster as this reunion went on.

The reunion between these two was so awkward and weird it disgusted him. He felt like a third wheeler.

"Ahhhrgh..." grumbled Kurama. Blondie and Pinky snapped their heads to him.

"Look. I'm really glad that both of you are um fine and happy and all. But can you please stop with this weird, shy, and awkward conversation? You both look like teenagers who just became lovers and y'all are like being all shy and doing PDA in front of this single, three-thousand-year-old fox." he promptly said causing Naruto and Sakura to become frozen from embarrassment.

Kurama could see their completions turn white, he snickered. "Just glad you morons know now," he said with a teasing tone before his demeanor quickly shifted to one of intensity. "Let's talk business."