CHAPTER 10: The Plan Shall Commence

After memories of the past and present were fused, both Naruto and Kurama returned to square one. The place they were in before being blitzed to Hell. The Demon was just as tall as he was before, tall, imposing, and intimidating, but it didn't bother them too much for various reasons.

Anyways, their first reaction to seeing each other wasn't reuniting, it was business. They knew from the memories they've accumulated from their past lives how serious the situation was. They were in a war, that has prolonged for millenniums. It had to be stopped.

"You...All of you know how drastic and crucial the situation is now. Right? You've all met your past selves and received a sort of training." the Demon said as he glanced at Kurama who had a scowl on his face.

Naruto on this moment would've shouted "Yep! And I've gotten stronger than Sasuke-teme! Right Kurama?" but didn't as his brother Sasuke died in the war, and the training he had with his past self Michio was something he took seriously with a blank, bored expression.

Although he had an excited expression every time he got to learn something new. For example, a new fighting stance or technique or an otherworldly Jutsu, but after learning and mastering it, he returned to looking dead. He had no purpose. If Kurama was by his side, it would have been different, more exciting, less lonely, but no. They just had to be separated.

He wondered why Kurama didn't look well like he went through something far beyond his imagination. Something that triggered something within him. Kurama looked far more mature than the last time they saw each other. He changed. He changed a lot. Far more than Naruto did, which made him feel a bit embarrassed.

Little did he know, Kurama was thinking about what he saw in his memories. No, memories belonging to his past self, Ezra. The findings he found in his memory, was the continuation of the story.

After God found out about the love affairs of Princeps and the Fox Queen Emlyn, He banished them to earth just as he did with Adam and Eve. After the banishment, Princeps and Juno lost their abilities, or so they thought. God kept them in the dark about their misfortune.

Their inability to manipulate using the God-given gifts was all part of his plans. God already knew his sons, daughters, and grandchildren would go after him. Try to kill him, so out of his trust to Princeps he sealed in 80% of his powers in him, during their banishment.

He told their Demon Lord, Azazel the 'Angle of Death', otherwise known as the goat-demon about what was to happen. He told him, his sons from all split dimensions will merge and go after Him after He sent out the punishment relating to Princeps. He told him, to protect Princeps and Juno from the sidelines, not let them know of his existence until the time was right.

He also told him, not to be discouraged when the child belonging to Princeps and Juno does not appear or grow up to be powerful enough to take down, the one they appointed as the 'New God'. All it takes is patience. Azazel nodded and asked him why he did this. God simply said "Just wait. Those who defy me will get their due payment soon." Azazel got a vague idea of what he said and went to work. He then explained everything to Ezra, his most trusted servant, and asked him to go and accompany Michio.

He told him to disguise himself as a sword or spear, that randomly appeared at his doorstep. Ezra nodded and did as he was told. However, things didn't go as planned, because Michio eventually found out, but he didn't say anything and just tried to befriend him. Everything went well, Ezra would occasionally go back to Hell to report the situation. Nothing interesting happened until that day happened. The day where God was killed. All of his sons, daughters, and grandchildren merged with their split selves. They became powerful together, and God died in the hands of Kratos. The powerful War God.

However, this was all part of one big test, to see those who disserved to stay by his side in heaven or fall in the inextinguishable fervent flames of Hell.

He found them, Hades, Persephone, Hera, Artemis, Athena, Pistis, Poseidon, Thor, Brahma, Krishna, Vishnu, Shiva, and Ganesha, they were the ones who refused to turn against Him. He smiled at that. [A/N: Jesus wasn't born yet lol.]

After God, supposedly died, there was a war between the sons and daughters of who was the strongest, and who would be the new God. Naruto and Sasuke were also forced to participate as they got greedy, they wanted to take the lands of Hell for themselves and enslave them for their gain.

God's children became 'Human'. By human, they mimicked the gradual corruption power, overconfidence, and greed could do to the human mind. In the end, someone won but in the memories of Ezra, it was blurry. As if he forgot about who it was.

The new God killed all of God's descendants. All of them, except those that sided with him. It makes, even Kurama wonder, who was it that took down, even the most powerful of God's direct children?

As he wanted to have an insight or theory about who it could be, his thoughts were cut short as Azazel flicked a stone in his direction, making Kurama's eyes snap in his direction with the best hard grazed glare he could muster. Azazel just laughed, before turning serious again.

"Now, I know I didn't give you enough time to sort out your thoughts, but I have a mission that you might like. Since both of you are considered one of the greatest warriors in history, and you're friends with them. The targets of that prick, you must befriend them and protect them on the sidelines. Kurama, you won't be a fox, you will be a human, but you can shape shift into your fox self and turn into a weapon for Naruto if needed. Both of you will also be children, at ages between twelve and thirteen. Your past selves or dangerous situations should have taught you how to teleport, manipulate energy, life, Make sure to do the spell right. Or I'll kill you for failing."

Naruto nodded vigorously while Kurama just closed his eyes and lightly moved his head up and down twice.

"Also, you still have the abilities and powers both of you trained/gained in the past thousand years." they sighed in relief at that.

"Naruto, I'll give you a letter, and it is a letter from your clan. Give this to the Third Hokage, in case those lousy guards give you a hard time." Naruto then asked if he still has Uzumaki blood running in him. Azazel reassured him, telling him that he does have it as his father was an Uzumaki.

Naruto sighed in relief again, as the Uzumaki bloodline was something he was very proud of. If he didn't have it, he didn't know what to do.

Azazel then moved to Kurama. "Kurama, you have no identity but you were found by Naruto and he gave you a name. No one knows where you came from or the origins of your birth."

"So I'll be a slave saved by Naruto?"

"Pretty much and you guys become best friends." Kurama just nodded while shooting daggers at Azazel. They then wanted to leave and in the middle of performing the spells Azazel called out to them.

"By the way, Princeps is Kakashi and Emlyn is Sakura." Naruto and Kurama paused and turned around with a shocked expression warped around their face.

"WHAT?!" they exclaimed in sync. "Yeah. Oh and be careful with what you say or do, it will cause a butterfly effect with the timeline, but don't worry it will be accommodated to you. Also, Naruto, when you get there, you will meet someone very special."

Although Naruto was still shocked by the revelation that Kakashi was the angle banished from both Hell and Heaven, Sakura being his supposed wife in the past, but he was even more bridled by what he said afterward.

'What did he mean by, 'Special someone?' he thought to himself, but brushed it off, and decided to tease Azazel a bit.

"You won't call me Michio again?"

"It was a slip of a tongue," he answered quickly. Naruto simply laughed. "C'mon Kurama! We need to go meet Kakashi and Sakura-chan!"

"Yeah, yeah."