CHAPTER 29: Kakashi's Suspicion

Day after day, Kakashi wanted to talk to the girl with pink hair but didn't know how to see her without looking like a creep. He was getting frustrated because this feeling wouldn't wear off. He knew he had a crush on her, but he just thought he liked her because of her physical appearance.

Nevertheless, after last week's loud and tiering conversation, his interest in her sparked. They weren't even interesting but he listened and paid attention to the details that related to her liking.

Kakashi found out Sakura loves sweet, syrupy foods and drinks. Her birthday is on March 28th, her favorite colors are blue and pink. Her hobbies are memorizing, doing quizzes, and reading a bit of romance here and there.

She also idolizes Tsunade and wishes to be a medic but she doesn't know if she wants to be one or not as her dreams or things she wants to do are a lot.

When hearing this Kakashi thought it was normal for people to have so many dreams but don't know which one to focus on.

He changed his mind when he saw Orochimaru's skeptical look as if she said something different before. Those were warning bells so he decided to watch over her, to see if she would do anything strange or out of the ordinary.

However, things were getting out of hand, as he even thought about her when he slept, ate, showered, and trained. It was ridiculous.

It became even worse when he read his favorite book or draft, he imagined something immoral.

Sakura, naked.

He dropped the book and burnt it, then regrets it.

His father watched the whole charade and he laughs at his son's mistake. He wondered what Jiraya wrote to make his son who's a huge fan of his crappy work, burn it, but he didn't care.

He just smiled at the progress only to see him reading it again the next day. He sighed as he began to give up on trying to change his son.

As he hovered the streets of Konoha, trying to track her. He found her at the place where they first met, but she was playing the zither? She was singing too? The lyrics were romantic and it didn't sound like any of the songs he's heard. It was also very sad. Kakashi felt like crying as the lyrics were so touching. The way Sakura sang it, sounded like she was singing it to her dead lover.

The thought of it made him feel a bit jealous but then it might just her being over dramatic because her crush loved someone else and she wants to be with him in another life. That angered him more. But then focused on the positive side.

'Did she make it by herself then?' he smiled at the thought, before remembering his reason for spying on her in the first place.

'No. Orochimaru - sensei looked skeptical of her so-called dreams. She most likely said something different for him to look at her that way.' He decided to jump down, and travel to the place she was at by foot, to make it seem like he wasn't just spying on her moments ago.

He then thought to himself why he did this, traveling on the roofs is much better and she couldn't find him that way, since he's good at hiding his chakra.

He then asked himself why he didn't buy her some mochi. Their sweet, very sweet and he thought she would like it, but then decided against it. [A/N: Conflicting desires huh.]

When he finally arrived, he managed to get a closer look at the mysterious pink beauty.

Her voice was as soft and smooth as silk, her hair danced in the wind, and her hands gently moved across the strings. A lovely sight to behold. 'This is dangerous.' he thought. Something was bugging him.