.0

"Years before the events that occurred on Earth 161 in the summer of 2024 in New York, there was a girl named Mary Jane Wattson who had the misfortune of falling in love with one Peter Parker."

‧₊˚🕷‧₊˚

Earth-120701

I lay still on the gravel, dibris sprawled out around me. Thick clouds of dust and smoke fill the air as I cough, a cold liquid dripping down my lips.

"MJ! Hey... hey you're okay." Peter rushes out, dropping down next to me hurriedly taking off his mask. His brown hair a mess as he looks at me with concern.

"I'm okay... don't... don't worry." he smiles at me, tears in his beautiful brown eyes. I felt his left hand firmly press down on my stomach making me let out a pained cry.

"I'll get you help... stay with me. Please just stay awake Mary." He goes to lift my body, but I stop him, cupping his face. My body contorting in pain at his attempts.

"Shh... It's okay, just be with me." I whisper my eyes drooping shut, suddenly exhausted, all the struggle, the pain. He lets out a cry holding onto my upper half.

"I'll be okay... we'll be okay." I cough harshly a copper taste filling my mouth.

"Don't leave me. God please I need you," I smile at him with the most love I could conjure, I pet his bloody cheek and lean up as far as I could manage kissing him.

"We'll meet again, in another life. You managed this one." I inhale sharply as I grip the hand on my stomach. This all happened after I was stabbed by Dr. Connor, in the midst of the fight over the lizard serum. I knew I shouldn't have been up here. I should have listened and left the fight to him; I should've done my job. I should've been soothing the public, my pathetic job.

Why couldn't I do my job. I didn't and now I'm here with three holes in my stomach, staring at the man I love as I crush his soul.

"I love you, my Peter Parker." I almost whimper out in a pained wheeze.

"I love you..." he repeated it over and over pressing his forehead to mine, I squeeze his hand and hold his face. His nose pressing to mine lightly as his breath fanned my lips.

"Find me, Pete... I'll be waiting for you." I whisper as he kisses my head, his tears cold as they slipped in with my own.

Spider-Man - Love, Peterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें