23

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

Their sleep got disturbed by the beeping sound of HM phone. HM slowly got up and attended the call. Karishma was looking at her with half closed sleepy eyes.

“ What??” HM exclaimed in utter shock. “ Ji..Ji  , Sir humlog  aabhi nikalte hain..don’t  worry sir, we will do it..ji..ji..Jai Hind" . By that time KS was fully awake, she was sitting on the bed.

“ What happened Haseena? DSP sir ne raat ke 3 baje kiu call  kiya , is everything  all right?” She asked in a worried tone.

“ Hum apko thaane chalke batate hain, phele apna saaman pack karlijiye , we are leaving now. Hum Pusphaji aur Cheeta ko call karte hain.” She said dialing their numbers.

Karishma slowly nodded her head, and started packing their luggage. After almost one hour, all came down to the hall.

“Baat kya hain MS?” Puspha ji asked.

“ Ek important aur highly sensitive case aaya hain. DSP sir told us to lead the case . Hum sab kuch details mein aaplogo ko thana mein jake baatate hain . Abhi chaliye.”

They all sat on the car and drove their way back to thana.

In the thana

“ So, DSP sir ka hume call aya tha.” HM started.

“ He said we have to handle a child trafficking case. They got information that the gang behind this crime is very active over the last few days. Humare secret agents ne information diya hain ki, that the gang is planning to export fifty teenage girls to Dubai. We have to arrest them at any cost.”

“Ji MS" every body said in unison.

They collected all the information’s,  and made a plan to catch them. According to the plan HM will go there disguised as a teenage girl, and collect all the evidences. After that she will text KS. Then KS will arrive at the spot and catch them. So this was the plan in short.

When they were discussing the plan, all nodded in approval except KS, which didn’t  go unnoticed by Haseena.

“ So thik hain, let’s  execute the plan team. Aur KS humare cabin mein aayein .”

KS silently followed her to the cabin.

“ Kya baat hain Karishma?” Haseena asked her in a soft tone.

Karishma didn’t say anything, she just hugged HM tightly. They remained in that position for quiet a long time. Haseena tried to break the hug but Karishma didn’t  allowed it.

“please stay like this for some more time.” She said in a low tone.

“ Aap chahe toh hum hamesha ese rehe sakte, hume koi problem nahi hain, par hume abhi uss gang ko bhi pakarne jaana hain.”

Karishma slowly broke the hug and cupped her face and said in a calm tone “Just remember one thing, no matter what , my love for you will never change.”

“ Aap ese baate kyu kar rahi hain?” Haseena asked innocently.

Karishma said nothing, she only kissed her. The kiss was slow and smooth. Their kiss was only depicting true and unconditional  love for one another. After breaking the kiss. They touched their forehead  and mumbled together

“ I Love You.”

At around 10:00 pm