09

( So  here is your bonus part 💫)

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

After a week,

“Maddam hume aapki madad chahiye" A girl said while entering the thana.

“Ji ji hum sunege apki saari baatein, phele bathiye aur  ek minaan se baataiye , apko kise ke khilaf fir likhwani hain aur kyu?”

The girl gave a confused look to Puspha ji and said “ humne kab kaha humein FIR likhwani hain?”

“  Abhi toh apne kaha apko humari madad chahi hain?”

“ ji hume aap logo ki madad chahiye par hume FIR nhi likhwana?”

“ Agar aap FIR nhi likhwaigi toh hum kanooni torse apki koi madad nhi kar sakte"

“Aree mata ji,phele humari baat toh sun lijiye"

“Kon mata ji" Pushpa ji said in a irritated way “hum tumhare choti behen ki umar ke hain.”

The girl gave a confused look to her.

“ Acha thik hain, humari pyaari choti behen se bhi bohot choti behen....aab toh humari baat sunn lijiye" the girl said in a tone of sarcasm.

Pushpa ji smiled and said “ acha, acha thik hain...” then suddenly her expression changed  “ ek minute, hume kyu lagg raha hain, tumne abhi humara majak uraya"

“ Gajab Puspha ji Gajab...apko avibhi sirf lag raha hain...”

The girl raised her voice a little to gain attention and said “humari baat toh sunlo na yaar”

Hearing all this commotion HM came out of the cabin and said “ kya horaha hain yaha?”

Santu explained her about the situation, HM turned towards the girl and said “ phele tum baitho aur batayo baat kya hain? Aur hum kaise tumhari madad karsakte hain?”

The girl started  ...

“ Humara naam Riya hain. Humara ek bohot acha dost se bhi barkar dost hain ..”

“Ek minute ek minute” Santu interrupted “ dost se bhi barkar dost matlab? Hum samjhaye nhi?”

“Santu ji...Santu ji, she means to say boyfriend” Cheeta exclaimed blushingly...

Riya smiled and said  softly “ bilkul bhi nhi, Raj humara boyfriend nhi hain, he is my SOULMATE. Aap logo ko pata hain, Soulmate is a person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet..”

HM mumbled ‘ soulmate’ a picture of Karishma came in front of her eyes. HM was lost in her world , she was thinking about her  Karishma. While Riya was explaining them the meaning of soulmate

“you feel a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex , that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.”

“Maddam Sir...Maddam Sir ...." Pushpa  ji  called to bring HM out of her world.

“ toh Riya apki baate sunkar yehi lag raha hain, you are blessed to have each other. So where is the problem?”

“ The problem is that from the last week Raj had become abnormally quite and he is trying to avoid me.”

“ Why? Any particular reason?”

“ Maddam , the reason is ‘ME', he don’t want to hurt me that’s why he is avoiding me"

“ hume kuch samajh mein nhi aara hain? Aap thora bistar se boliye,  majra kya hain?”

“ Actually Raj is very possessive about his mother, but unintentionally I told him many things about her mother which I shouldn’t  have done. I had asked for forgiveness, par woh avibhi maan se hume maaf nhi kar pa raha hain. That’s why he is avoiding me, so that his words don’t hurt me.” Riya said in broken voice.

Puspha ji was looking at HM , who was just starring at Riya with expressionless face. Pushpa ji kept her hand on HM shoulder, and said

“Chaliye MS, Raj ko samjhate hain "

“ Hum kese Puspha ji?” HM asked with teary eyes.

“Hume pata hain aap kar sakti hain" Pushpa ji nodded her head in assurance. Riya along with HM and Puspha ji went to Raj's house.

“Ek baat batao Raj, aap Riya ko ignore kyu kar rahe ho?” HM inquired

“nhi,  maddam hum Riya ko kyu ignore karege” he said avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

“ Acha thik hain, hum man lege agar aap yeh baat Riya ke ankho mein dekh kar baataiye”

Raj remained silent.

“Kya hua?”

“Hum..hum...” Raj fumbled...

Hume pata hain Raj, that u are not able to forgive Riya but atleast give your relationship a chance” HM said

“When soul breaks,

It doesn’t make any sound.

But an echo of silence in between walls of emotions,

Hang itself with a rope of numbness.” Raj said in broken voice..

“But Silence can't tear the veil of confusion...”
Riya said in soft voice, she was on the verge of breaking down.

“Beta, Maturity is when a person hurts you and you try to understand their situation rather than hurting them back.”Pushpa ji tried to make him understand . She continued

“ When you forgive , you  in no way change the past, but you can surely do change the future.”

“ Etna bhi kya rooth na

Mere yaar ab toh

Baat karliya karo

Ho gayi najane mein galti

To apne dil baada karke

Maaf bhi kar diya karo...”
Riya said with the most innocent voice,  her eyes were filled with tears.  “ I am sorry” she mumbled.

Raj mastered all his courage to looked into Riya's eyes, but the moment their eyes met, Raj burst out into tears hugging Riya.

“ I am sorry too, I over reacted and made the situation worse.” He said in between his tears.

After sometime,  they broke the hug and thanked HM and Pushpa ji  for helping them to solve the problem.

In the thana,

“ Puspha ji abhi hum nikalte hain.” HM informed her.

“ MS, aap ek baar  Karishma ji se baat karke, sab sort out kar  lijiye na please. Hum aap dono ko ese tarapte huye nhi  dekh sakte hain .” Pushpa ji said worriedly.

“hum bhi toh wahi chahate hain, par I don’t have the courage to face her. Whenever I see her, I just get drowned in my own ocean of guilt , remembering her emotional and helpless teary face. Apko pata hain Pushpa ji Karishma was going through a emotional trauma , the reason behind it was me. It was me who pushed her and forced her to remember her past...her parent’s.  I just can’t face her...sorry” HM said calmly and left the thana...

( I know this part is little small,  please thora adjust karlo 🥺. Next part will be long,  depicting KarEena's reunion...)

Do comment your views on this part!