17

So here is the bonus part...

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

Karishma didn’t realise, when she fell asleep. Her sleep got disturbed by continuous ringing of her door bell.

She slowly opened her eyes , and saw it was 4 o’ clock in the morning.

“Itni subha kon hosakta hain?”

She slowly got out of the bed, and walked towards the door. As soon as she opened the door, someone pushed her harshly inside and closed the door.

Karishma saw that Haseena was standing in front of her. Her hair were messy, she was wearing the last night’s shots and loose top,  her eyes were puffed red, as if she was crying the whole night.

Karishma was blankly starring at Haseena , when she felt a tight slap on her right cheek. She lost her balance and fell down on the floor.

“what the hell, Haseena?” Karishma shouted angrily.

Haseena picked Karishma up, holding her injured hand. Karishma hissed in pain.

“Haseena, please leave me. It’s hurting" Karishma said in a broken voice, tears were already flowing from her eyes. Haseena left her hand with a jerk.

“Dard hua na? Hume bhi horaha hain..” Haseena said in a calm tone looking straight into her eyes.

Haseena held Karishma’s neck with both her hands , and pulled her very close to herself. She just pressed her lips on Karishma, and stayed like that for sometime. Then she was slowly started sucking her lower lips. Then it grew more intense, she tasted  tentatively with her tongue as she traced it at the bottom of her lips. Karishma was just standing numb, she was unable to comprehend what was happening. Then Haseena harshly pulled her lips with her teeth, then she slips her tongue inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, making the kiss even more intense, Karishma let out a moan in her mouth.

Flashback

Karishma had already left the house, leaving behind Haseena, in her deep thoughts.

“humne unke ankhon mein ek alag sa dard dekha, magar kyu?” she questioned herself.

She started calling Karishma a number of times, but her phone was switched off.

“Hume, kuch samajh mein nhi ara hain..hum Karishma ko ese nhi dekh sakte…woh humari wajese itni pareshan  hain…ek minute ..humari wahese, humne kya kiya?”

Haseena was restlessly moving around her room.

“Ammi" she shouted suddenly.

“Hain, hum Ammi se baat karte hain, I will tell her everything that happened, she will definitely help me” Saying this Haseena almost ran towards her Ammi's room.

“Ammi, please uthiye..hume kuch bohot important batana hain apko" Haseena said in a broken voice.

Haseena’s Ammi woke up with a jerk “kya hua beta? Tu roh kyu rahiye?”

She engulfed Haseena into a hug, gently patting her head to calm her.  They broke the hug, “ aab aram se baata kya hua? Ek minute Karishma kaha hain, woh  ghar chali gayi? Itni raat ko, tune roka nhi use? Kya hua hain tum dono ke bich?”

Haseena  bursted out crying..

“Woh..Karishma…Ammi..” she told her everything in between her sobs. “Hume kuch samajh mein nhi aara hain Ammi, why she is acting like this? Apko pata hain, humne unke aankhon  mein ek alag sa dard dekha…hum unhein ese nhi dekh sakte…seeing her like that, my heart broke into million pieces….agar unhein lagta hain na ki hume Aqib se shaadi nhi karni chahiye toh hum yeah shaadi nhi karege…woh jo bhi kaheingi hum karege..but I can’t see her in that state…apko pata hain, Ammi hum pehli baar unhein ese dekha..she was blank, only tears were flowing down her eyes..” she was crying hysterically  keeping her head on Ammi's lap.