07

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

After some time Karishma got a call from Cheeta informing her that the girl's parents  have arrived in the hospital.

“Haseena andar chaliye. Uss larki ke parent’s aaye hain. Hume baat karni hogi unse. Chaliyee"

They went inside.

“Aaplog uski parent’s hain?”

“Ji ji maddam humlog e hain Shreya ki mother" Shreya's mother replied crying.

“Aur apke patti, woh kaha hain?” Cheeta asked

“He is no more, he met with an accident when Shreya was four years old.”

“ We are really sorry for the loss.. Phele toh aap log shant hojaeye ..Shreya ekdom thik hain. Kal subha tak usse hosh aajaeye ga. Tab hum aap  se baat karege about the reason behind why she was trying to commit suicide”

“ Kya .... humari beti ne sucide attempt kiya!” she exclaimed utterly being shocked “par kyu maddam? Kyu? I gave her more than everything what she wanted..then why?” she sat on the ground and started crying .

While all this was going on, there was only one person standing far way from them, observing everthing like silent spectator.  Karishma once looked at that person, their teary eyes met with each other. After that Karishma sat down before Sushmita (name of Shreya mother) and hugged her. KS rubbed her back to calm her down..after coming out of the hug.

KS held Sushmita's hand securely and  said in a assurance tone “aap please aase roiye maat..we will surely find the true reason behind the matter, and solve it from the core. Aap hum par nhi toh humare thane ki SHO HASEENA MALLIK par bharosa kijiye,...thik hain?”

KS made her stand up. “please aap abhi ghar chali jaeye. Humara constable hain yaha, agar koi pareshani hui toh hum apko inform kar dege. Kal subha Shreya will be discharged. Tab hum apke ghar par aake baith ke achese iss visay pe baat karenge"

Sushmita nodded positively and slowly went away.

KS and HM left the hospital, before that KS gave some instruction to Cheeta.

Back to HM house, KS opened the door. Haseena went directly to her room.

After sometime, KS went inside the room and saw that Haseena was sitting on the bed in half laying position, starring blankly at the roof.

“Haseena"

“Ji"

“aapko bhuk nahi lagi hain? Chaliye thora kha lete hain"

“Maan nhi hain Karishma, please aap force maat kijiye"

“Thik hain..” KS didn’t want her, she want Haseena to take her time.

KS climbed up the bed and sat beside HM. Haseena hugged KS and hide her face on KS chest, wrapping her both hands and legs on KS waist and thigh respectively. KS secured her world in her arms. None of them were able to sleep that night.

In the morning, Shreya got discharged and she was brought home.

In Shreya’s house,

 HM, KS and Pushpa ji were present . Everyone was just staring at Shreya, who had her head bowed low, there was an abnormal silence in the atmosphere.

To make the atmosphere a little comfortable and to give a proper starr to the conversation, KS turned her face towards HM and asked “MS aapne hume kaha tha ki apko patatha ki Shreya kuch esa kadam utha sakti hain, apko kesa pata chala?”