03

(Aaj sunday hain aur hum vele baithe hain toh socha thora story likh  lete hain... isliye  yeh raha aap logo keliye bonus part..

Sorry for the grammatical errors🙏)

Haseena was standing numb unable to process what the hell was happening. After crying her heart out KS slowly came out of the hug and said softly...

"Abhi aap headquarter jaeye aur DSP sir se 2 din ka aur time lijiye please."

Phir..kya KS?

"Phir hum aap sabko humare ateet ke jura hua woh sach bataege jisse iss case ki asliyat sabke saamne ajayegi. Ek baar humari puri baat sun lijiyega Haseena phir uske baad aap jo bhi order degi hum bina koi eitraaz ke usse follow karege" said with a genuine smile

Hmm...

HM directly went to the headquarter to ask for 2 more days to solve the case. Almost after two hours HM was finally successful in convincing him (aap log itna maat sochiye ki HM ne DSP sir ko kese convince kiya ,it's very simple two plate samosa, one plate chaat and one plate golgappe followed by one cold drink...khatam...takla bhukhar maan gaya...aur haa ...it took two hours for him to complete all this...dheere dheere swad lekar khaa raha tha ganju 🤭)

HM came back to the thana ,where she saw everyone was sitting quietly in her cabin.

"Jai hind"

Everyone got alerted and greeted her back...again silence took over the whole atmosphere.

KS cleared her throat and started..

"So.....10 din phele DSP sir ne hume headquarter bulake yeh case handover kiya tha, humne jab iss case ko study karna start kiya toh hume pata chala yeh jo psycho serial killer uska murder karneka ek pattern hain. He firstly select girls with certain traits , then he finally kills them and leave a note behind. So I decided to go through the note to find some clue..."

The first note:

I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing.

KS continued..

"I thought that I have seen this handwriting before. I hurried home and took out some of the letters and to my horror the handwriting was exactly matching with Aakash " few drops of tears rolled down her eyes.

"Aakash kon hain?"

" humara phela pyaar..."

All were shocked to hear that.

KS continued...

" Aakash used to stay in a house opposite to ours. When I was 5 years old, my father allowed him to stay in our house because his parent's had committed suicide and he was left alone in this world. From his childhood Aakash was a nice and a very studious guy. We spent a lot of memorable moment together. We shared all our secrets, our emotions together. Hume pata nhi chala how I got connected to him, and started to feel for him. Actually the feeling was there from both the side. Years passed.....

phir humne college mein admission liya, and he got chance in IIT. Our family decided to have a small party celebrating his success. On that day he proposed me in front of everyone, and I readily agreed. We were very happy in our relationship.

But our happiness didn't last for long, after few months I noticed a change in his behaviour. He became abnormally dominating and over possessive about me. He didn't even allow me to have male friends. His became rude and arrogant . Everything changed in our relationship, it's literally became toxic.

I would feel suffocated when he was around me. The most important thing he curtailed my freedom and emotions to such an extent that it cannot be described in words . Finally I decided to end it.

So, one day I meet him in his house and politely explained him that this relationship was not working, so it's better to leave it. I expected that Aakash would shout at me, I was ready for his wrath. But his reaction shocked me to the core."

KS hand was trembling, her face was fully covered with sweat , she began to breathe abnormally. Everyone present there could easily understand that how traumatized KS was just by remembering the scenario. HM rushed towards her and gave her a hug, rubbing her back to calm her down.

"Santosh Sharma jaldi se paani laeye KS ke liye"

"Ji maddam"

Santosh rushed inside to bring a glass of water. HM made KS drink some water..

"Kuch nhi hua hain Karishma hum sab hain aapke sath" HM said holding her hand and giving her a assurance smile that she is always beside her no matter what the situation is. Finally KS composed herself a little and she continued ...

" After I told him , he began to laugh loudly. I would sense his laughter was not a normal one it was more of an abnormal laugh. I got scared..

Flashback

"Why are you laughing?" KS asked with a slight tremble in my voice.

"Kya hua meri jaan darr lag raha hain apko mujhse?"

(He was very closed to KS, she could feel his hot breath on her face)

"Aakash please durr haatho mujhse"

( KS pushed him and tried to run away. But Aakash held her by her hair and threw her towards the bed. He tied her hands and legs with rope. It was so tightly tied that her hands and legs began to bleed.)

" U love me na? Then why are u doing like this?"

" I love u more than myself that's why I want u to always stay with me and now you are planing to leave me. I won't allow this to happen. U know before u came to my life there was only parents who used to love, no one cared for me no one. One day my father decided that he would like to send me to other state for studies. My mother also agreed to that. No one asked me what I wanted. I always wanted to stay close to the person whom I loved. My father was not at all ready to understand my situation.

So...."

"So what?"

" I killed them."

"Are u insane?"

" Yes I am insane" he said with smirk.

"Aakash please leave me...please" KS said pleadingly

" How can I leave you my life! I love you"

Suddenly he started crying like a small kid "please Karishma mujhe chor ke mat jao, I have no one in this world except you please don't leave me, hum maar jaege apke bina. Aapko pata nahi hain hum apko kitna pyaar karte hain , aap hamari adat bann chuki hain, please hume chor maat jaeye"

Karishma was hell confused by the sudden change in the behaviour.

Aakash went away after crying for almost half an hour. When he was not there KS was trying her level best to free herself. She somehow almost freed herself when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. She looked in that direction and saw Aakash standing there with a knife in his hand and a smirk on his face. He was slowly taking steps towards her and he was continuously mumbling something...

When he came close to KS , she could hear that Aakash was mumbling..

"What mine is mine.
End of the story."

He was continuously repeating the same line over and over again. Then he slowly got on the bed and sat beside KS.....

Do comment your views about the part!