04

(Sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

Aakash was tracing KS jawline with the knife slowly and carefully that it don’t bleed.

“I love you so much Karishma, no one in this world can love u more than me"

“Please leave me. … I genuinely started loving you, U idiot! But now I am scared of your love. It’s not  the same love we had.”

“ U said Karishma that love can change a person completely. Your love has changed me" he said in a flirty tone, while moving the knife slowly over her collarbone.

“Pyaar janwar ko bhi insan bana deta hain Aakash, it’s  not your love but your adamant over possessive dominating attitude that turned u into a bloody animal.”

“ Karishma don’t cross your limits. It’s enough! ” he yelled at the top of his voice digging the knife deep inside her wrist. KS winced in pain.

 He came on her top, and again stab the knife deeply on her other wrist. He was  about to stab her again, he heard a knock at the door. He got distracted for few seconds utilizing this opportunity KS  kicked him away from the bed and untied herself fastly. She was about to run towards the door, when she felt a sharp pain at her ankle. She turned to see that Aakash had stab the knife deep inside the ankle, KS fell down. He again came upon her and forcefully covered her mouth with his hand. At that moment the door bell rang for the second and third time. KS was struggling to let herself free, but Aakash grip was very strong. After few minutes, when everything seems to be normal, the person at the door had left thinking no one was there in the house. Aakash turned towards KS with an evil smile , and gave her a tight slap. Suddenly his behaviour  again changed , he was madly searching for something. On the other hand,  KS took off the knife and slowly drag herself near a flower vase. While he was busing searching for something, KS smashed the vase on his head. He fell down with a thud and his head hit the ground , blood was continuously coming out from his forehead. Karishma felt bad seeing his condition, but she was to scared to even help him ,so she dragged herself out of the house….blood was coming out from both her wrist, her ankle was badly hurt…but somehow she mastered some strength to walk away from the ‘so called human'….

“Phir kya hua Karishma maddam?”

KS looked at Santu, who was starring at her with teary eyes.

“Phir humne apne parents ko sab kuch bataya. Unhone police complain ki, 2 saal tak case bhi chala, but Aakash came out without any punishment because he was mentally not stable. After that we never meet, I didn’t even knew that whether he was alive or dead.  Jab hume yeh case mila tab hume pata chala ki he turned out to be a serial killer.” KS exhailed heavily.

KS saw that everyone was looking at her with teary eyes. Then KS went near her table and took out the files related to the case.

“Idhar dekhiye aap log ( she showed them few photographs)  Aakash har ek dead body ke paas ek note chor ke jaata hain.”

“Aakash aaj bhi aapse pyaar karta hain Karishma. That’s why he only kills the girls who have some similar traits features which reminds him of you.”

“Yeh kyasa pyaar hain MS?” pushpa ji asked

“Hamara women psychology ke anusar  jab koe insan pyaar, nafrat, dard ese emtions ke bich fas jata hain na, usse kuch samajh mei nhi aata kya sahi hain kya galt..Aakash ke sath bhi hume lagta hain kuch esa huya hain”