08

( sorry for the grammatical errors 🙏)

While driving back to the thana, Haseena was continuously thinking about Karishma and endless tears were rolling down her eyes. She closed her eyes to calm herself, she remembered a scene from the past .

It was her Ammi's birthday celebration. Haseena had invited everyone to her house. After the party  was over, everyone stayed that night at Haseena’s home. When she entered her room, she saw KS was sitting on the bed and starring at her phone with teary eyes.

Flashback

“Kya hua Karishma?”

“Kuch nhi MS.” She said while wiping her tears.

“Aap hume nahi bataiyegi?” she said as she sat beside Karishma.

“ Aaj aapko aur apke Ammi ko dekha toh hume apni Amma ki yaad agae"

Then she narrated Haseena her story. How she lost her parent’s at a very early stage. Then how her uncle and aunt brought her up.

“ Apko pata hain Haseena, humare uncle aur aunty humare liye sab kuch kiya...hum une ‘baba’ aur ‘maa’ bulate hain. They took up my responsibility for that I will be always grateful to them. They did everything possible to give me a bright future.

 (Note- I just want to clear out the fact, that in the previous chapter’s ( in Akash case) KS mentioned about her father, she was actually referring to her uncle who has brought Akash to her home. KS always acknowledges her uncle and aunt as her father and mother.... I just hope the confusion is clear now.

Back to the story...)

But...”

“But kya?”

Karishma gave a helpless look to Haseena and said..

“but I miss by parent’s a lot. Everday or rather every moment I think of them, I miss them.When I used to see my uncle and aunt spending their family time, with their own kids . I used to lock myself in my room and  cry my heart out. It does not mean that my uncle and aunt don’t love me, but they were not able to fill the emptiness inside me. Humne kabhi unlogo ko esa mehasoos hone nahi diya ki , that their love was not enough for me to fulfill the desperate desire to be loved by my parents. Haseena , apko pata hain the only thing I wish at least I was big enough to understand, what a mother’s love is. There is something about losing our parent's  that is permanent and inexpressible—a wound that will never quite heal. Tell me Haseena how can a two year child remember her moments , she spend with her dear one’s .  I only remember few moments that we spend together.”

Haseena nodded in assurance with teary eyes. She hugged Karishma , because no words can heal the pain that Karishma was going through. They remained in that position for quite a long time. After that they went to sleep.

“Santosh Sharma, KS kaha hain?” HM enquired , as she entered the thana.

“ MS, Karishma maddam toh kuch ghanto phele Thane mein aayei thi, she completed all her pending files and then left for her home. Aur hain...while leaving the thana she asked me to get the cases details sign by you.”

“ Acha..jaldi se woh sare case ki files humare cabin mein laiye.”

HM wanted to leave all this, and rush her way back to home to see her Karishma. But for them DUTY FIRST . HM signed all the files, and drove her way back to home in full speed.