CHAPTER 27 - A Future with Her

En başından başla

"Mmhmmpphh", Dara's muffled whimper was heard when his teeth grazed the skin above her breast, followed by his tongue. Her stomach tightened and her chest heaved up and down as she panted. She squeezed her eyes tightly when she saw Jiro dipping inside her blouse, feasting on her flesh not covered by her bra.

A gasp from the aisle pulled Dara back to reality. OH NO! She quickly opened her eyes and tugged Jiro's arm to get his attention when she saw two of her classmates standing by the aisle. With one hand still covering Dara's mouth and the other on her blouse to cover her, Jiro glared at the two girls who were frozen on their spot, still staring at them in shock. He didn't need to utter a word and just raised his eyebrows at them for the two girls to scamper away.

He then shifted his gaze to Dara and removed his hand covering her mouth while staring intently at her, his expression remaining impassive. The girl is breathing heavily, still trapped with the heated moment they had. "I'm sorry I had to cover your mouth", he mumbled and leaned down, pressing his lips tenderly against hers. He drew back and smirked at her. "You're a screamer", he said.

"I'm not!" She hissed and buried her face on her palms. "Oh my God! They saw us!" She whined and kicked her legs while whimpering in shame.

Jiro went back to his spot and leaned his back against the shelf. "It's okay", he said.

Dara lifted her face and glared at him. "It's not okay! They're my classmates! The gossip is probably spreading as we speak!"

Jiro gave a disinterested shrug and bends one knee, resting his arm on it. "Come here", he said. Dara gave him a hesitant look but complied anyway. She crawled towards Jiro and settled herself in between his parted thighs, her back leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her frame and pulled her closer, brushing her hair aside to expose her neck and dipping down to kiss it. "Where were we?" He whispered, his warm breath tickling her skin.

"Stop. We're in the library", Dara mumbled as she shifted to her side and rested her head on Jiro's chest.

"Okay", he said and slid his hand on Dara's arm, stroking her skin tenderly.

Dara smiled when she heard the loud pounding of his heart. She lifted her gaze to look at him and the guy tilted his head to stare back at her.

"What?" He asked.

"Your heart is beating loudly", she said with an amused grin.

"I wonder why."

She giggled and nuzzled her face on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. His familiar scent filled her senses, giving her comfort. The rays of sunlight streamed through the window as the two sit quietly in a corner of the library, enjoying each other's presence.

"Fourth kiss, huh?" Dara said after a while. "You worry too much, Jiro."

"Do I? Then why did the first, second and third happen?"

Dara sighed and rubbed her hand on his chest. "Instead of your worries, why don't you tell me the things you want?"

"The things I want..." His voice trailed off as he pondered for a moment. "This", he mumbled and hugged the girl tightly, pressing her body against his. "I want this."

Dara smiled, her cheek still resting on his chest. "What else?"

Jiro glued his gaze forward, his eyes narrowing a bit as if he's looking at something that only he can see. "I want a home. I want a home with you and me in it."

Happiness swarmed through her while a seething pain gripped Jiro's heart. He wanted a lot of things... things he never had. Things he might never have.