46: Back to the Beginning

Začať od začiatku

Atsumu chuckled. "Nah, Samu and I are her favorites."

You and Osamu looked at each other before turning to Atsumu and simultaneously deadpanning at the fake blond setter. "Nah, Haru and Hiro are definitely the better ones. They're our favorite boys."

Atsumu whined. "Come on! Ya've known me longer than they've been alive!"

You raised a brow. "That's kinda how they began existing Tsumu. And they're still better behaved than you."

"Ya still love me, though."

You walked over to him- struggling due to having two 4 year olds attached to your legs- and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Of course I love you, Tsumu. I married you and had your kids."

Atsumu beamed. "And that's how its gonna stay!"

"As long as you act like you did back in high school." With impeccable timing, Kita entered Onigiri Miya with sacks of rice in tow.

You turned to your old friend, a bright smile on your face. "Hey, Kita-san."

He smiled at you. "It's been a while." His gaze shifted to the boys still holding onto your legs, crouching down on the ground once he set the rice down. "Hey, Haru, Hiro. Come here."

The two ran over and hugged the man. "Uncle Kita!"

"Wow. I come in and Kita is covered in kids." Suna had finally walked into the restaurant.

You waved at the boy. "What can I say? My boys just love Kita."

The blocker walked over to Osamu, leaning against a counter. "They still try to live with me, though."

Haru and Hiro let go of Kita, immediately turning and running to Suna with outstretched arms. "Uncle Rin!"

Suna bent down to hug the two boys. "Yo. Have you two been giving your mom any trouble?"

"No. Papa gives her all the trouble!"

"Hey! I do not!"

Everyone except from Atsumu burst out laughing.

Osamu smacked his brother's head. "Hey, ya have a match in a few days! Stop being a big baby and focus on winnin!"

Atsumu rubbed the back of his head. "I know Y/n, Haru, Hiro, and Samu are gonna be at my game. What bout ya, Suna? Kita-san?"

Kita shook his head. "I'd love to, but i have to work in the fields. I will try watching it on tv, if I get the chance."

Suna shrugged. "I can try streaming it. But I'll have practice with my team that day. Good luck and beat the Adlers, lay dude?"

Atsumu smirked. "I'm the best setter with the best lineup of spikers. Of course we're gonna win! Right, Y/n?" He turned to you, a hopeful look in his eyes.

You smiled. "It's gonna be just like when we first met. The Jackals are definitely winning. Then me and the boys can get autographs from the spikers!"

"Yay!" Haru and Hiro jumped with joy from the idea of getting autographs from their 3 other "uncles" - Sakusa, Bokuto, and Hinata.

Atsumu pouted. "Hey!"

You chuckled. "And I'm gonna want a special autograph from the most amazing setter the Jackals have ever been so lucky to have."

Your husband beamed. "Well, now I gotta win fer my amazing wife!"

One more part before all this ends

It's gonna get really sweet

Pls enjoy!

Just wanted to say that next, I will be working on the Suna angst fic to completion

I have started drafts for a Lev x femreader fic
Just wanted to see if you wanted that to get published after the Suna fic or if you wanted me to work on one of the others I have:
°Kuroo (Haikyuu)
°Kenma (Haikyuu)
°Kita (Haikyuu)
°Kunimi (Haikyuu)
°Hinata (Haikyuu)
°Itadori (Jujutsu Kaisen)
°Karma (Assassination Classroom)

Let me know and I'll make sure to start lining things up for when I get around to working on and publishing all these other stories

Thanks!