41: To Tokyo!

"A-Atsumu! I can't feel my legs! My body can't- can't keep going on like this!"

Atsumu, who was busy thrusting in and out of you as if his life depends on it, didn't stop what he was doing. "Not... done... yet."

"I've already came 10 times!"

"Not my fault I'm so good at makin ya cum. I still haven't finished yet, darlin. Just endure a bit longer."

You let out what was probably the loudest moan that has ever slipped past your lips. "Atsumu! Just cum already! I- I can't...." Your trailed off- unable to continue forming words, simply moaning as Atsumu's cock filled every little bit of space in your soaked pussy.

"If ya keep sayin things like that, there's no way I can hold back...." He let out moans, increasing in volume, as he kept thrusting. He became desperate to finally reach his high.

"Tsumu.... I love you...."

And that was the setter's breaking point. Right as your words reached his ears, he burst.

His cum shot from his tip and filled your hole. He let out a relatively loud moan as he released, gradually slowing to a stop as he rode out his orgasm.

You, who was still under him, were greedily gasping for air- an attempt to catch your breath. "Fucking finally...."

He chuckled as he laid down on top of you, still not having pulled out. "I love ya, Y/n-chan."

"Love you too, you horny dumbass." You tiredly brought your hand to ruffle his hair.

He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. "So glad I could make ya cum."

"We've been doing this for- what- 5 months now? You always make me cum a hundred times before you even cum once!"

He kissed your cheek. "Yeah, but I like it when ya cum. Yer so fuckin hot when you become a mess from my dick."

You smacked him, giggling. "Shut up! Wait- shouldn't you be focusing more on practice? The spring tournament is coming up...."

He groaned. "I just got back from that stupid trainin camp! Lemme unwind with sex first! It's been a whole week since I last got ta fuck ya!"

"Tsumu!"

He kissed your lips passionately before laying back down, still not taking his dick out of you. "Come on, lemme just stay like this with ya till tomorrow. We have today off anyways."

You sighed. "Fine. But no more sex till after the tournament!"

He groaned, reluctantly agreeing. "Fine!"

"Woah! It's been so long since we've been to Tokyo!" You had stars in your eyes as you took in the sights before you.

"We were literally just here back in May for the inter-high." Suna pointed outx obviously bored by everything.

You glared at the boy. "Shut up! It's still so amazing to just see sights that're this different from back home!"

Atsumu chuckled as he draped his arm over your shoulders. "I never get tired of seein that look on yer face, darlin."

You raised a brow, glancing at him from the corner of your eye. "No sex till after the tournament."

He whined. "Come onnnn!"

The other guys laughed as you all foubd your way to the hotel you'd all be staying at for the duration of the tournament. Once checked in and settled into your assigned rooms, Atsumu decided to come hang in your room. Osamu and Suna followed him into your room, Kita, Aran, and Akagi also coming in to make sure the troublemakers wouldn't give you a hard time.

You just curled onto your bed. "Is it really so hard to ask for peace and quiet from you guys?"

Kita sighed. "From them, yes."

"Why in my room?"

Atsumu climbed onto the bed and acted as your big spoon. "Well, I have the valid reason of bein yer boyfriend. Everyone else just followed me."

You looked over at Kita. "I'm tired. Can you please get them out, Kita-senpai?"

The captain nodded, offering a small smile to you. "Come on, let her rest."

Atsumu whined. "But she's been sleepin a lot recently! It's all she does when she gets the opportunity!"

Kita gave him a hard stare. "Maybe because you tire her out all the time. Get out so we all can get rest before the tournament starts tomorrow."

"We're not even playing on the first day!"

"I. Don't. Care. Get out and get rest. Leave your poor exhausted girlfriend alone." Kita used a stern tone, beyond the point of having enough of the setter's bullshit.

Even though he didn't want to, Atsumu got up and left the room. He quickly turned and blew you a kiss before walking out if the room and closing the door behind him, as he was the last to leave your hotel room.

You groaned, rolling over in the bed and gripping your stomach. "Fuck...! Why does it hurt so much?!"

"Hey! Y/n! Wake up!"

You jolted awake, frantically looking around the room once you were in a sitting position. "Who- what- where- why- how?!"

The guys of the volleyball team just watched you freaking out upon them waking you up.

"Get up."

"Suna, don't just tell her what to do." Kita bent slightly next to the bed. "Are you feeling ok, Y/n?"

"Fine. Why?" You tilted your head, brows furrowed.

Atsumu sat on the bed beside you and held your hand. "Ya look kinda red in the face. Sure yer alright?"

You nodded, giving the guys a reassuring smile. "Yeah.... Sorry. Guess I was really tired. I'll get ready now."

Hesitantly, the guys nodded and left the room. They gave you the privacy you needed in order to change for the day.

You entered the bathroom when your stomach started acting up again. You rushed to the toilet, cleaning your stomach out.

"Fuck."

Oop

Wonder what's happening 👀

How y'all like the chapter?