5: Weekend of Regret

You're a very smart girl. Always get the best grades. Never have any problems academically or when it comes to logical thinking.

So how-why...?!

WHAT MADE YOU INVITE THE MIYA TWINS AND SUNA OVER TO YOUR HOUSE FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND FOR A SLEEPOVER?! HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!

You just looked at the three boys that made themselves comfy on your couch. "Why are you three sleeping over this weekend?"

Suna, the only one not stuffing his face with the snacks you laid out, turned to you. "To hang?"

Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "I know for a damn fact that I didn't allow you three to come over just to stuff your faces and chill in my house. Aren't we supposed to be studying? Or, more specifically, aren't you three supposed to be making an effort to do homework?"

The three groaned in unison. Atsumu whined. "But Y/nnnnn, homework is boring!"

You let out a frustrated sigh. "If you three aren't gonna actually do the one thing I invited you over for, then just leave. I'm not gonna be your personal chef and maid if you're not putting in the work I ask of you."

Osamu stood up. "You don't need to be our chef. I can cook."

"You missed the point, but thanks. I'll appreciate the help. Just as long as you don't burn down my house."

"Then don't let Atsumu in the kitchen." Osamu kept a blank expression on his face.

You slowly turned to Atsumu. "Did- did you burn down a house before?"

His eyes widened, quickly standing up going over to you and grabbing your shoulders. "I would never!" He shook you lightly.

Osamu snorted. "Ya almost set the whole kitchen on fire when making rice."

You just blinked at Atsumu. "How do you fuck up rice that bad, Tsumu?"

He raised his voice and whined. "Y/nn! Ya weren't there, ya don't know how hard it was!"

"You literally just put rice in the rice cooker, fill it with the proper amount of water and turn it on. How do you set a kitchen on fire with those steps?!"

Suna was just sitting on the couch, smiling while recording the whole exhange. "This will make great blackmail material."

You slowly (creepily) turned your head to face the boy. "Turn the damn phone off, get off your ass, and grab your schoolwork!"

He flinched, eyes widening slightly. He quickly gathered everything he brought, heading over to a table and sitting- patiently waiting for you. "I'm ready for you, sensei."

You had enough with the boys' shit. "Well, ay least one of you is willing to study." You walk over and sat beside Suna. "So, what do you need help with?"

"Yes." Was his only response.

The twins walked over and sat at the table- across from where you and Suna were sitting. "None of us understand any of this." Osamu kindly explained.

You groaned, throwing your head back. "It's only been a minute and I'm already done with all of you."

Suna draped an arm over your shoulders. "You know... I'm a hands-on learner. Maybe you could help me with a kiss?"

You pushed his face away. "I'll kick your ass to the curb if you even think about that again."

"With your injured knee? Good luck, princess."

You got up and walked into the kitchen, returning with a wooden spoon. You walked right up to Suna and hit him with the spoon. "Shut the fuck up you stoner bitch."