29: Your Dream Realm

PURE FLUFFINESS AHEAD
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

You saw a pretty flower field. Not just any flower field.

It was filled only with f/c f/(flower)

This was your happy place.

Yet it somehow felt empty....

What's missing?

"Y/n-chan!"

You turned your head, smiling instantly the moment you saw that oh- so familiar head of dyed blonde hair running towards you. You held your arm straight up.

"Tsumu!"

The second he reached you, he picked you up into his arms- spinning you around before setting you back on the ground, holding you tightly.

"Hey, beautiful."

You blushed at his comments. "I missed you."

"It hasn't been that long, has it?"

"Any moment without you feels like an eternity, Tsum-Tsum."

The boy smiling, leaning in to leave a gentle kiss on your forehead. "I won't leave ya ever again then."

"I love you."

The words easily rolled off your tongue, slipping past your lips. There was nothing but sincerity and love in your voice. What you had just said nothing but the full truth.

Atsumu moved a hand to cup your cheek, the other remaining on your waist. "I love ya too, Y/n-chan."

You tilted your head, moving your lips closer to his.

Soon, you two had locked lips and kissed. It was soft, warm, and passionate.

Love was radiating between you two.

As you two separated, tears spilled down your face.

Atsumu's eyed widened, using his thumb to wipe the tears away. "What's wrong, darlin?"

"Don't leave me, Tsumu. Please don't go." You pleaded, voice breaking as the fear of losing Atsumu coursed through your veins.

He gave a warm and gentle smile. "I'm never leavin ya. I love ya too much ta let ya be all by yerself."

Your lips curled into a smile. "I love you so much, Tsumu."

He kissed your cheek. "No more cryin. Ok, darlin? It hurts me ta see ya so sad and broken."

"I'm lost without you, Tsumu...." You pressed your face against his chest, starting to sob against his shirt.

"Don't cry. I'm here. It's ok."

You held on to the back of his shirt tightly. "Tsumu...."