Crescent Gets a harem

Start from the beginning

Nora:4TH WALL!

SHUT UP!YOU'RE BREAKING THE 4TH WALL.....Now,Where Was I?Oh Yeah!Your Dear Girlfriend Getting Jealous From TWO Other Girls Wanting You And NOW.....THIS!?

Crescent:*Sigh*Velvet Listen,I Did It Because You're A Friend But Im Already Taken And I Love My Girlfriend,Alright?

Myrtenaster Looks At Crescent before Tackling Him and After awhile,She got up but crescent is covered in kiss marks. 

Ember:Well Cuz,I Guess Your Just That Attractive! 

Crescent:*sigh*Yeah I Know,Curse You My Sexiness And...."Hehe" MY Gigantic Long Hard Smooth Cock!

Gambol:TMI,Dude.

Ember:Did NOT need to hear that.

Myrtenaster:'Good to know~'

You Shout As All The Girls(Except Ruby Yang And Ember)In The Cafeteria Turn Red From Hearing That As you Smiled in Satisfaction But Gambol Shroud Looked You With A Questionable Face.

Gambol:Are You sure You're Not 5yrs Old?

Crescent:HEY!That's Ember.

Ember:FUCK YOU! 

Crescent:Looks Who's Talking And FUCK YOU!*To Penny & Velvet*But Seriously,I Can't Date You Alright?

They Looked Down In Depression As they Slowly Nod And Run Off.

Crescent:W-wait No! 

Myrtenaster:'*Sigh*I Hope To OUM That I Don't Regret This'

Weiss:What are you planning?

  *MeanWhile*

You Ran Off And Tried To Find Velvet And Penny But Couldn't And Sat Down in Depression,Leaving You To Your Thoughts.

Crescent:*Sigh*Maybe.......Maybe Bringing The Gang To Beacon Was a Bad Idea Or maybe Waking Them Was Bad!?Oh I Know,ME WAKING UP IS WHAT STARTED THIS MESS!*Tears Up*I....Im A failure As A Friend, As A Boyfriend And A Leader And...As A Rose.

Ruby:NO!Crescent Rose,Don't you ever Say you're A failure Again.

Crescent:Yes,Ma'am.

??:Nope.

Crescent:Huh?

You Look Up And Look To Your Right To See Your Mother,Ruby.

Crescent:Mom?

Ruby:Hi,Son!

Crescent:Hey!.......What Did You Mean "Nope"?

Ruby:Easy....I Mean Nope.

Crescent:*Sigh*You Already Know What My Problem Is,Right?

Ruby:Of Course,I do because It's A Mother Thing.

Ruby Nodded Her Head To Interpret 'No' As you Sigh And Explain Your Dilemma.

Crescent:Look Mom,I Messed Up By Unintentionally Showing Off My Charm and Now I Made Velvet Cry,Penny Is Upset And Im Pretty Sure That Myrtenaster Is Angry At Me!*Sigh*Im Horrible As A Friend,Boyfriend And As A Leader.