5.06 - 𝘼 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

Y/N 2 took off his mask and panted. He looked beside him and saw Flint Marko rising from a pile of sand. Little by little, his body was reverting to normal. The man looked at his hands which were becoming flesh and bone again.

"It's okay, Flint. We're gonna get you home." Y/N 2 said. "Just stay right here."

The next person to cure was Vulture. Lizard was still webbed up but Electro flew around trying to kill the Spider-Men. Y/N 3 took it upon himself to distract him while Y/N 1 and 2 assisted Peter in handling Toomes.

Peter flew around and dodged sharp projectiles that shot out from Vulture's wings. Ultimately, one hit Peter's left-foot thruster and the teenager sputtered as he tried to stay in the air.

"You're mine now. Parker!" Toomes yelled.

Peter landed on a platform pretty hard and rolled onto his side. Above, Adrian activated a blade from his gauntlet and was above to dive down at him, but two web lines stuck to his arm and leg.

"What?" He growled.

Y/N and Y/N 2 were on the scaffolding holding Vulture in place. The old villain looked down and glared at the heroes, then he noticed the counterpart he recognized.

"Y/N!" He shouted. "It's you!"

"Hey, Mr. Toomes!" Y/N 2 greeted rather cheerily, still holding his web-line.

At that moment, Vulture shifted his attention away from Peter and now had had it on Spider-Man. His Spider-Man specifically. The villain reactivated the blade on his other arm and soared at him.

"Oh, boy." He glanced at Y/N. "Get me the key as—"

He didn't get to finish the sentence as Adrian grabbed Y/N 2 and flew through the air with him. Y/N did as told and went toward the top of the statue where they had left the cure.

Y/N 2 battled Vulture in the air. He dodged stabs from his blades while punching the man's masked face.

"I want to help you, Adrian!" He shouted.

"You can't help me! Everything's been taken from me! My livelihood! My wife! You even turned my daughter against me!"

"You did that yourself! But once we get you out of this, you'll have the chance to get it all back!"

"You're lying!" Adrian exclaimed and ended up slashing the hero's bicep.

Y/N 2 remembered their fight years ago in his world. They fought a lengthy battle on the Empire State Building and after Adrian's wings got disabled, he fell to his death. Y/N 2 wasn't going to let that happen again.

Below, Y/N ended up climbing down to get the key. He swung up but noticed Electro go off course and started shooting him instead of Y/N 3. He kept climbing up and shouted at Peter who was still on top.

"Peter! Catch!"

He tossed the device in the air just when he was struck by a bolt. Peter heard his friend and saw it in the air just in time to catch it. From there, he looked up the flying Vulture and Spider-Man. He cocked his arm back and prepared to throw it.

"Heads up, Y/N 2!"

He threw it as hard as he could and was able to pinpoint the exact place as well. Right when they soared by, Y/N 2 grabbed the key. He then webbed the man's leg to a bar and it stuck Vulture in one place, stopping him from flying.

"A strand of webbing won't keep me grounded for long Spid—"

Y/N 2 was still held by him when he inserted the key-like device into a hole by the collar of his suit. Immediately, it shut off the adrenaline pumps installed in the wings. Adrian seemed to freeze at the sensation, and the man quickly fell to the floor. Seconds later, the suit whirred and started to detach from his body.