eighteen

I roll my eyes when I walk out of my room to find Kaiya and my mom cuddled up on the couch discussing the reality show they're watching.

I silently make my way to sit next to Kaiya making her pull me into her as she was leaning against my mom, besides that they continue blabbing on and on about the show.

"she's so into him but he's such a douche, literally the nigga can't spit out the word sorry even if his life depends on it, he never knows when he's wrong" Kaiya rants.

"mmh and let's not forget he put a fucking hole on a wall because she said hi to a guy" my mom adds eating her chocolates, early in the morning.

"he makes me want to knock his teeth out" Kaiya groans, "I seriously feel for her" she adds as my mom offers her chocolate.

she takes a bite and offers me a bite, I shake my head and push it back making her shrug while turning her attention back to the show.

"okay, no. mom go find yourself a girlfriend or something and leave mine alone" I say getting up and pull Kaiya up with me.

"don't watch it without me" Kaiya shouts as I pull her away from the living room.

"I won't" my mom shouts back making me roll my eyes, I shut the door and turn back to Kaiya giving her a smile.

"morning baby" she greets softly making me roll my eyes.

"you flew all the way here just to hang out with my mom?" I ask raising an eyebrow while pushing her back on the bed and climb over her.

"I mean she did pay for my ticket here and invited me while your ass ghosted the fuck out of me" she says with a shrugs as I straddle her.

"whatever" I mumble while leaning down to kiss her, I pull back to look at her low red eyes, "are you high right now?" I ask her.

"mmh, your mom made some boom ass weed pancakes for breakfast, there's still some if you want" she says groping my ass.

"I'm good" I say shaking my head while wrapping my arms around her neck, "I missed you though" I tell her as my thumb rubs her eyebrow, shaping it making her close her eyes at the feeling

"you couldn't have possibly missed me that much" I roll my eyes at her words and kiss my teeth while leaning down to kiss her nose while her nose.

"I did, I'm sorry I ghosted you, I thought of it as a way of protecting myself" I tell her making her hum, I huff when I hear a knock on the door and hum letting my mom pop her head in.

"I have someone coming over for dinner tonight, just letting you guys know" she tells us making us nod, "oh and morning billie" she adds as the door closes making me roll my eyes.

"morning to you too mother" I mutter making Kaiya chuckle while she gets herself comfortable laying on her side and her hands resting on my ass.

"let me sleep this high off" she mutters against my neck, I hum while running my hands through her hair letting her sleep.

"come on, let's go meet the lady's man" I say referring to my mom's boy toy she has over, she is called us down a few minutes ago letting us know to come down but we need to refresh from the make out session we were having.

"let's go" Kaiya says smacking my ass, I lead us out to the living room where they are both setting up the table.

"oh Billie, this is Patrick. Patrick, this is my daughter Billie and her girlfriend, Kaiya" I give him a sweet smile and handshake while Kaiya does the same with a threatening look on her face making me chuckle.

"it's nice to meet you guys. I bought some flowers but I didn't know we were going to have an addition" he says directed to Kaiya.

she looks at him with her head tilted up and an eyebrow raised and lets out a hum making me hit her leg, she snaps her head to me with wide eyes before sitting down next to me.

"you're killing my vibe, if he wants to be part of this family, he needs to know what he's signing up for. I'm not letting him in easy" she says in a whisper making me chuckle.

"now let me scare the man" she says turning back to lean her elbows on the table and give him the same look with one eyebrow up.

"baby, you look stupid, not scary" I tell her with a laugh.

"oh right" she says leaning back and folds her arms with a pin eyebrow raised.

"now you just look mad" I tell her.

"ugh man, whatever. I should shoot his toe to see how he reacts. if he cries that's a no" she says making me roll my eyes.

"you're not shooting anyone, look at them. they're happy" I say gesturing to my mom and the older man whispering amongst each other.

"whatever"

it's refreshing to see my mom finding herself after she was a single mother and trying to find love.