four

i let out a sigh and stare up at the ceiling as the boy over me kiss on my neck in attempt to find my sweet spot.

"hmm i can't wait to fuck the shit out of you" he mumbles moving to take off my shirt.

i give him a fake smile and pick up my ringing phone, "hello" i answer as he kisses my stomach.

"hey baby, listen i really need you right now" kaiya says making me bite my lip.

"okay, where are you?" i ask her sitting up to stop him as i put my shoes back on and fix my shirt.

"your apartment"

"okay" i say hanging up and look at the guy, "i'm sorry i really have to go" i tell him.

"it's okay, we can maybe meet up tomorrow?" i nod knowing damn well that won't happen.

i quickly run out into my car and wipe my neck with wet wipes i keep in the car as i drive back to my place.

when i get in, i found kaiya laying on the couch comfortably, i chuckle putting my things down and walk towards her.

"hey you" i greet getting on top of her, she smiles and wraps her arms around me to kiss me softly.

"where were you?" she asks pulling away.

"well i was about to get some but you called" i giggle straddling her making me feel her boner.

"in the middle of the day?" she makes a face, i roll my eyes at that.

"you called me to fuck in the middle of the day too though, didn't you?" i laugh making her roll her eyes.

"whatever, come here" she says pulling me back to kiss me, i cup her face as she softly rubs my back while our lips move slowly in sync.

within the next twenty minutes we have moved to my room with my skirt bunched up around my waist.

kaiya's arms around me, her palm resting on the small of my back and the other occasionally slapping my ass as i ride her.

every now and then her hips drove upwards, slamming her dick into me.

i arch my back, my chest in front of her face when i start bouncing up and down on her dick faster.

"fuck baby" she grunted, letting her head fall back against the pillows and slaps my ass multiple times.

i could feel her veins pulsing on her dick, the pounding of her heart under my chest, her heavy heavy breath fanning against my face.

her eyes fixed on mine as my eyebrows furrow and my mouth falls open again, i start to clench around her when i continue to rotate my hips against her.

"fuck me baby" a sigh of pleasure followed her words while her eyes rolled back.

the rasps of her voice set my body on fire.

she bit her lip and i brought my hand to her neck, squeezing it a bit for my enjoyment.

her whole lap is sticky due to my wetness, i could feel it against me every time my pelvis met hers.

"kiss me" i tell her making her purse her lips, i lean down to connect our lips moaning into her mouth.

i throw my head as she reaches between us to rub my clit making me lose my bearings.

"i'm gonna cum" i choke out as i feel myself tense up as i cum, soon after her cum was filling me up.

we never wear a condom and it's honestly a miracle i'm not pregnant yet.

i slow down and fully come to a stop, "fuck" i mumble breathlessly as she slaps my ass while i feel my walls uncontrollably flatter around me.

"shit that was good" she chuckles making me laugh but agree as i lean up to kiss her.

i hear the front door open and shut downstairs making me groan, it could only be zoe.

"fuck, don't open the door" i shout when i hear her steps in front of my door, "just give me a second" i say getting off kaiya.

the sight of her limp cum coated dick makes me lick my lips as i glance up at her and clean myself up.

"clean yourself up or take a shower, whatever you need to do. i will be downstairs" i tell her as i put on a shirt.

"okay" she sighs standing up and comes over to kiss me before disappearing in the bathroom, i walk out the door to zoe waiting in the hallway.

"sorry, kaiya is in there" i smile awkwardly leading her to the living room.

she's not a fan of kaiya but she doesn't hate her, she just doesn't like the game we play.

"billie you reek of sex dude, go take a shower or something" she says crunching up her face.

"i will once kaiya is out" i roll my eyes while drinking the glass of water kaiya left on the table.

within ten minutes kaiya was out and in different clothes meaning she left the others in my laundry.

"sup zo" she says giving zoe a small hug and gives me a bigger hug and kiss on my forehead.

"i'm gonna let you guys bond or whatever, i'm out" she says taking her phone off the table making it light up with the lock screen of my picture.

"okay"

"i'll see you soon yeah?" i nod as she kisses me softly and does our handshake linking our ring fingers and fist bumps zoe before she leaves.

"you guys are fucking weird" zoe shakes her head as she turns on the tv, "now go shower" i flip her off walking into my shower.

<3