one

i roll my eyes and sip my drink while i keep eye contact with kaiya, who has two girls besides her.

although she leaning forward on her knees, they are sitting awfully close making me want to gag or beat them up, I don't know but I don't like it.

i watch kaiya bring the blunt to her lips and takes a hit while looking at her in the eye.

i hate these mind games we're playing.

i roll my eyes and walk off to the backyard, soon i feel someone walk up behind me.

"what was that all about ma?" i feel kaiya pull me towards her to press again her, i roll my eyes but can't help melting in her arms.

"why're you letting them whores press up on you like that? in front of me" i ask turning to her and look up at her.

i melt inside as i look at her bloodshot eyes, she runs her eyes all over my features while looking down at me.

"i wasn't letting them" she says pulling me closer to her by my waist.

"but you didn't stop them" i roll my eyes making her grip my chin up to press her lips to mine.

"why do you let it bother you though? you know i'm with you at the end of the day" she says

she's not wrong but i want her to be fully mine.

"you be busy with your little boys too but at the end of the day, if i call, you're there. same goes for you" she says making me hum while pressing my lips to hers.

"you want me to fuck you in front of them?" she asks with a smirk while her fingers run up my thigh.

yes.

"just make out with me, should be enough" i tell, "i don't want them all up on you like that" i mumble against her lips.

"don't worry about them mama" she says gripping my ass to pull me closer, i place my hand behind her neck to pull her down to kiss me.

"i hate you so much you know" i mumble while kissing her jaw, she hums while her hands roam my back.

"i hate you too" she jokes while dipping her head to my neck to suck on my sweet spot.

"hmm save the good stuff for your whores" i tell her making her laugh and take my hand going inside.

she takes a seat in her previous spot and pulls me into her lap to kiss me, i moan softly as she grips my hips while slipping her tongue in.

i feel movement around us making me pull back to see her two bitches gone making me smile while kaiya snickers.

"now are you down for tonight or you're taking one of your little boyfriends" she asks making me bring my leg over her thigh.

"i don't know, what are you offering tonight" i joke making her laugh.

"i'm serious though, i miss you. let it just be us tonight" she says looking me in the eye.

"do you miss me or my pussy?" i raise an eyebrow while wrapping my arms around her shoulders while taking her blunt.

"both but that's besides the point" she laughs and rubs my lower back.

"i think i miss you too but i might miss your dick more" i tell her while wrapping her neck while blowing smoke on her face.

"stop playing with me" she says smacking my ass, i laugh and pull out a new blunt from her bag with a lighter since the other was out anyways.

"nah for real though, i miss you too" i tell her while lighting it up.

"but i thought you had someone else for tonight" i say gesturing where her whores were sitting.

"they can get lost, you're my main and if i want you then i will have you" she says making me suck my teeth while blowing smoke in her face.

i reach for my cup that i place on the table before kaiya stops me, "nha don't drink that no more" she says taking me to the kitchen.

"here princess" she says handing me a drink she made me, "something light because i still want you sober for tonight"

i look up at her purposely flattering my lashes while taking a sip, she immediately pulls me closer into her front while her hands all over me.