three

"so about you and kaiya" the guy across me says making me give a tight smile instead of rolling my eyes.

they all have to bring it up.

"if we were to ever try things out because i feel like there's something happening here, would you cut her off?" he asks licking his chapped lips.

no.

"i mean eventually yes" i lie as if it's an obvious thing, this is by far the worst date i've been on.

"yeah? so maybe there can be another date?" he asks hopefully making me nod.

he is blocked as soon as i leave this restaurant.

he pays for our meal before we both leave to go into our cars, "i had a really great time tonight" he says stepping closer.

"mmh me too" i lie making him laugh as he leans down to kiss me but i turn my head making him kiss my cheek.

i quickly get in my car and wave while pulling off, as soon as i pull into a red light i block him and call kaiya.

"wassup baby" is the first thing she says as she answers the call with bloodshot eyes obviously high out of her mind.

"can you come over please?" i ask her pulling into my driveway, she nods and ends the call.

in less than ten minutes i was pinned against the kitchen wall as we make out, "fuck" i moan out as i stop my grinding.

"you good?" kaiya asks making me nod and bite my bottom lip, "i'm guessing your date wasn't so good?" she asks picking me up.

"nope, he kept on asking and going on about this" i gesture between us, "and how if me and him start something then i'm done with you" kaiya chuckles at that making me smile.

"so i'm guessing you're not seeing him again?" i immediately shake my head making her nod while laying me down and helps me change into comfortable clothes.

"he was so ugly and unhygienic" i tell kaiya in a mumble watching her change into some clothes i keep in my wardrobe for her.

"well it's not like you need him, you have hella boys and girls waiting for you on your phone and me" she says getting in bed with me to cuddle me.

"i guess" i mumble as i let her spoon me, "we haven't fucked in a minute" i mention making her chuckle.

"true, do you want to?" she asks leaning over to look at me making me shake my head.

"no i'm happy like this" i say as i get comfortable between her arms and comforter.

"good because i am too" she says laying down comfortably, she quietly rubs my stomach until we both pass out.

<3