twenty

"I love you" I whisper against her ear making her pull back with a big smile. we've never said our love yous before. never when first dated. never when we were messing around. this is our very first.

"fuck yeah, I love you too" she says pulling me into a had kiss, "i love you" she says again smiling making me giggle.

"i love you" i respond making her squeeze me tightly in her arms.

"I want to try again with you.. and do it right this time" I tell Kaiya as we lay in bed comfortably, "just me and you. no whores. no playing games. no whatever it is, just me and you and a ring on my finger" I tell her making her laugh.

"yeah?" 

"yeah" I nod watching her lift her head off my chest to look at me and smile softly, "then I would love to try again with you and don't stress about a ring in your fingers. just trust me" she tells me giving me a small kiss on the lips.

"I trust you" I tell her and let out a squeal when she flips us over with her on top of her. 

"i love you and you're official mine in one day? its been a great day" she says with a grin making me laugh.

"it's barely 8am" i tell her with a giggle as she grips my body tightly against hers.

"i don't care. in fact, come on. we're going to make breakfast" she say getting up, i laugh as use a pillow to hit her.

"put on some clothes you idiot" i say laughing, she rolls her eyes and puts on her sport bra before coming over to dick slap me making my jaw drop.

"did you just-" i watch her double over laughing making me chuckle, "you want me to pussy slap you?" i ask threatening.

"yes"

"oh my god, fucking horn dog" i say smacking her shoulder, she chuckles as she puts on her clothes and smacks my ass as i get up.

"let me eat your pussy" i stare at her with a straight face before she falls on her knees in front of me making me laugh while pushing  her away.

"no, we're going to make breakfast, remember?" she kisses her teeth and stays on the floor as i get dressed.

"you should have the weed pancakes, i want to eat you out high. maybe i will start seeing chicken and shit" she says with a shrug making me laugh.

"you're a fucking idiot" i say shaking my head, "but you can eat me out high later baby, for now im hungry" i tell her as i help her up.

she presses a kiss to my lips and forehead before leading us out to the kitchen, "good morning beautiful people" kaiya says with a grin at my mom and patrick on the couch.

"looking good today pat and maggie, you always look beautiful" she says kissing my mom's hand making me smack her over the head.

she stays charming my mom.

"did you guys just have sex?" is all my mom can ask making me scrunch up m face.

"sadly not, we will after breakfast though" kaiya says standing next to me again.

"not anymore" i mumble to myself.

"well, if you do please go to a hotel or something. you guys were loud last night" my mom tells us making us immediately walk out without saying anything.

"how is jordan?" i ask kaiya as she takes out stuff to start making breakfast.

"good" she chuckles. she sent Jordan lots of money as an apology for being mean to her within the past few months and jordan took a vacation with it, from her Instagram posts she's living her best life.