five

"billie, if you want her just tell her. that girl wants you too and is literally in love with you so stop sulking and go take her away from that girl" Drew says.

i glance over at kaiya with a girl on her side having a conversation. no, she doesn't know i'm here.

she texted me and asked if i'm coming to this party but i said no, it was last minute decision when i decided to came here.

i huff watching the girl touch her arm before getting up and squeeze past the people dancing around until i'm in front of them.

they both look up making kaiya smile as she opens her lap for me, im quick to sit in her lap and face the girl too.

"hi princess" kaiya says wrapping her arm around me, i smile a bit looking at her before kissing her cheek and turn to the girl.

"you're cute, what's your name?" i ask with a fake smile watching her give me nasty looks before rolling her eyes.

"i was having a conversation with kay here, i would appreciate it if you disappeared back to where you came from" she says giving me a fake smile.

"nope, beat it" kaiya tells her making look at her with a open dropped mouth, she glared at me and storms off.

i watch her leave and slightly trip on her heels making me snicker before i turn back to kaiya with a look on my face.

"i didn't know you came mama, i promise" she says wrapping both arms around me

"whatever" i roll my eyes and lay again her, i play with her fingers as i try to ignore the lump on my throat.

"why are you giving me attitude?" kaiya asks softly turning my head to look at her, my eyebrows furrow as my eyes tear up making her pick me up taking me to the bathroom.

"hey hey, what's wrong baby?" she asks locking the door and sits me on the counter.

i find myself crying on her shoulder for what feels like forever, "you've got you baby" she says rubbing my back.

she lifts my head to wipe away my tears and kiss me softly, "you're okay now?" i nod giving her a small smile.

"do you wanna tell me what happen?"

"i don't even know" i shrug getting off the counter to wash my face as kaiya stands against the counter ask she watches me.

"do you want to get out of here and go get food?" i nod taking her hand and lead us out to her car.

i make sure to text drew letting her knows.

"what's on your mind baby? i can hear you think" kaiya says giving my thigh a small squeeze.

"i had a pregnancy scare this morning" i tell her watching her nod slowly, "i took tests but i'm not pregnant, don't worry" i add.

"but i just got scared" i tell her.

"why didn't you call me? you know i would have been there" she says pulling over on the side of the road.

"i didn't know how you would feel about the whole thing" i shrug.

"i mean i don't know how i feel now but i would have been there for you 100%" she tells me turning to me.

"it's whatever now, i'm not pregnant" i wave her off.

"you sure?"

"yea i'm sure kaiya, i took five tests and i think i would know if i had something growing in my stomach" i roll my eyes.

"alright i'm sorry, c'mere" she says pulling me into a hug, i hug her back tightly before we pull away to continue our drive.

"if it happens again, don't hesitate to call me okay?" i nod as she kisses my hand.

<3