six

K-

i inhale the smoke from the blunt holding it for a few seconds before exhaling, i place my hand behind the girl's head pushing her down until her nose is pressed against my lower stomach.

she's good.

she approaches the head as cum spurts out of my tip into her mouth. she makes suck every drop before kissing the tip as she swallows.

she stands up to kiss me but i turn my head to kiss her cheek, i tug my softening cock in my pants making her whine.

"aren't you gonna fuck me?" she whines making me roll my eyes, i pull her down on the couch as move her underwear aside to run my fingers through her wet folds and slowly pushing my fingers in.

she holds onto my arm as i slowly pushing my fingers in and out of her, she clings onto me as she moans and cum on my fingers.

i chuckle and wipe my fingers on her underwear before going to wash my hands in her bathroom.

"alright i gotta go" i tell her and don't wait for a response before walking out into my car.

i quickly dial billie's number and pull out of the parking as i wait for her to pick up, "kaiya" is all she says when she answers.

"are you busy right now?" i ask her hearing her move around breathlessly making me roll my eyes.

"kind of yeah"

"well i'm coming over, hop in the shower. i'm gonna be there in a minute" i tell her making her sigh.

"okay" i hang up and slow down as i drive around giving her time to kick out whoever was with her and shower before i pull into her apartment building.

i make my way in with the keys i have and find her wrapped up in a towel, "come here" i call her as i lay in bed calling her on top of me.

"you piss me off sometime you know" she says climbing on top of me.

"you'll be fine, come sit on my face" she immediately loses the towel and gets on top of me just how i love it and shakes her ass on my face a bit making me smile.

i take off my shirt as she adjusts herself and holds herself up with my legs making sure to arch her back.

i don't think twice before letting my tongue wonder in between her folds, my arms round her thighs as i shake my head wanting more of her.

i give her ass a squeeze as my tongue enters her, she immediately starts grinding and riding my face as her head falls back.

i wrap my lips around her clit, sucking and flicking it making her twitch everytime, i feel her tremble as she cums, slowly pushing out her cum onto my tongue.

"fuck kaiya, stop" i let go of her and lick my lips.

"my bad baby" i say rubbing her back and let her hop off me.

"were you with anyone before this?" I nod watching her roll her eyes as she pulls down my pants but I catch her hand.

"nope, I just wanted to taste you. I'm good, I promise" she hums and gets up to get dressed, "I have a restaurant I want us to try out, so dress to leave" I tell her making her nod.

I change into different clothes too from my opinions I keep here and wait for her, "we're not doing makeup today" I say to Billie as she was about to.

she rolls her eyes and does a few things before getting her bag, "we can go now" I nod taking her hand leading us out and lock her apartment.

my thumb subconsciously rubs her ring finger as her hand is in mine before I open her door and let her in and go around, she opens my door from inside making me smile softly.

"where exactly is this restaurant?" Billie asks playing some music.

"I don't know, a good half an hour" i shrug pulling out the directions, she simply nods as I start the car and pull off before giving her my hand p.

she likes playing with while I drive.

and I like when she plays with it.

<3