fifteen

Kaiya 

six months later.

"Kaiya, getting high out of your mind and fucking every walking thing won't help" jordan says hitting me over the head.

"man fuck off, you're really ruining my high" I say rubbing underneath my nose, she stares at me in disbelief, "I have someone coming over in a bit" I tell her.

"no you don't, I'm not letting anyone in here. man you're all fucked up" she says cleaning up my mess, I roll my eyes and lay back.

soon there was a knock on the door and Jordan beats me to it, I listen to her curse out the girl at the door making me roll my eyes as I get up and go to my room.

"fuck you" I mumble as I throw the framed picture of Billie and I from my side table, I slip into bed and bring the covers over my head.

I feel my body slightly shake as tears well up in my eyes, I reach for my phone and go my texts with Billie to send more even though I am blocked.

I really hate you

you could have at least let me know instead of this.

I hope you don't think this shit is fair.

you could have told me what I was doing wrong and you know I would have fixed it.

this shit isn't fair, I silently stare at the picture of Billie on my lock screen before it switches itself off and lay my phone down.

I hate myself so much for letting this situation get under my skin so much.

I didn't realize how much I love her until she disappeared on me.