fourteen

kaiya

"bro, you can't be laying around and getting high all the time. get the fuck up" jordan says snatching the blunt of my hand.

"nigga, what is your fucking problem?" i snap making her roll her eyes as she burns out the blunt.

"you are my problem, get up and go take a shower. you stink" i roll my eyes and pull out another blunt but she snatches it away too.

"bro, i'm serious. this is getting out of hand, go shower, get some food and go check up on billie" i roll my eyes as i get up.

"have you seen my phone?" i ask her.

"yeah, i put it in the charger in your room" i give her a thumbs up as i make my way to my room with the last bit of energy i have a take a long hot shower.

it feels good taking a hot shower after what feels like forever. i tried to hold it together for billie, i really tried and when i finally broke. i got ungovernable.

i've been high all week and crashing on the couch.

i need to go check up on billie and sell a lot tonight to be able afford groceries this month, and billies.

I like buying her groceries, it assures me that she takes care of herself when I restore her empty fridge so I keep doing it.

I get some pain killers and get something to eat after my shower before making my way to Billie's apartment.

"what do you mean she left?"

"she said she told you" Zoe shrugs making me huff.

"she didn't tell me shit. where is she?"

<3