thirteen

i love you

but i don't think i can continue with the game we play.

Delivered.

"are you sure billie?" zoe asks for what feels like the millionth time, i block kaiya's number and put my phone in my pockets.

"yes, i'm sure. i just need to go home for a bit and talk to my mom" i tell her as i pull her into a hug. the miscarriage fucked me up more than i thought it would, it's been a few weeks.

i decided to visit my mom because she has been in a similar situation, i could use her support right now.

two days since i saw kaiya. she finally broke and cried about the miscarriage in front of me and she said she needs some time to collect herself.

i'm fine with it, she hasn't left my side since she found me crying on the bathroom floor.

the games we play are only putting more weight on my shoulders, as she is gone i'm wondering if she's with one of the girls she hooks up with.

what if she possibly gets one pregnant to cover the spot for my miscarriage.

it's tiring.

so i'm putting a stop to it, it's either we're official, no games. or i'm done.

and she hasn't answered her phone so i guess it's over.

"now that was the last call, i need to go. come visit, my mom misses you guys and i will be back soon" i tell her giving drew a hug, i kiss both their cheeks and wave as i walk away.

I think.

<3