Chapter 8: Screams from the Mercy

Start from the beginning

The only good thing that came out of it is that he hadn't been beaten at all since that day. Actually, he's just been fighting what's reality or not from Mysterio and they had still been giving him food and water so that's good.

But it also makes him scared because what are they planning?

Creek.

The door opens up and Baldie and Caterpillar walks in. They both look angry but it's just their resting face because they had always been like that. They walk closer to the bars of Peters cell, making Peter look up at them.

"Get up" Baldie scowls.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Everyone's down in Tony's lab. Pepper, May, Rhodey, Happy, Yelena, Nat, Mj, Ned, Flash and obviously Tony himself are all standing in front of the new contraption Tony had finally finished.

It's been a rollercoaster and it still is. Flash has asked a billion questions and still can't believe he's at the tower especially with two nerds from his school. He still doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man but he hasn't been questioning where Peter is anymore since it's always the same response.

They've been keeping Scott, his friends, Clint and Laura all in the loop so they know what's going on. They've been texting daily but nothing new has been going on except for Tony making this machine.

"We need a name for it" Ned speaks up.

"And what would the name be?" Mj wonders.

"It's called Prototype 3281 or MSSO, thank you very much" Tony sarcastically informs.

"It needs a better name not gonna lie" Yelena shrugs.

"What does that even stand for?" Pepper asks.

"Mind sharing saving operation" Tony claims. "Ok, back to the actual reason to why we are all here...MSSO only works for whoevers blood is in it's system at the moment, our case being Belovas. I just had to slip in your blood that was under a glass in this little tiny compartment here so don't think too much about it. We put this on your head and you close your eyes to have your mind space open up and be engulfed with Spideys cause I also have his blood sample in there. I had also made a monitor to let us see and hear what you are seeing and hearing but that's totally optional."

"And we are sure this is going to work?" Nat questions.

"We're going to have to find out. Like I said this is a prototype and my first time making one of these things but I am a genius so it should go fine" Tony waves off. "If you want to wuss out, I could swap your blood with somebody else's."

"No, I'll be fine" Yelena states.

"Wait, did you say you have Spider-Man's blood sample?!" Flash practically shouts from shock.

"Yes. I had to take some of his blood incase he ever lost too much, we would have blood to give to him" Tony explains.

"Can I see it?" Flash wonders.

Tony looks at him like he had lost his mind.

"It looks like regular blood, cool your toosh" Tony responds.

"I say we look at the monitor just incase anything happens and we know to pull her out" Rhodey gets back on topic.

"I agree especially since we've never done this before" Happy agrees.

"Great, that's settled then! Pep, get out cause you aren't watching this. Thompson, you too. Kids, do whatever the hell you want as well as May" Tony exclaims.