The blonde chuckles with a sly sexy smile as he winks.

" Oh I could probably think of something"

As he watches Izuku blush his own stomach gains the sensation of butterflies that he hadn't felt in years.

He missed this kind of thing. Flirting and seeing the evidence of that on the flushed skin of another. He already thinks the greenett who's now having a hard time meeting his gaze was extremely attractive, when his responds to him with a shy smile or a blush he's damn near irresistible.

He clears his throat.

" Since you're done working and already here why don't you just stick around while I finish up practice and I'll give you a ride home since it's cold and I drove"

Izuku smiles brightly.

" Sure I'd like that"

Katsuki nods eyes back on the strings his playing.

The greenett pulls himself up on the stage sitting next to the blonde as he pulls off his coat.

" Where's the rest of the band?", he questions watching the blonde intently.

Katsuki meets his eye.

" Gone for the night. I'm normally the last out"

Izuku smiles.

" Ahh I see, the perfectionist of the group"

The blonde stares at him quiet for a minute, then a frown tugs as he glances back at his guitar.

He shrugs.

" Something like that"

Izuku scrunches his face because something is off now.

" Is there another reason?", he ask softly.

The blonde meets a concerned gaze.

" Well yeah, but it's too fucking embarrassing to say"

Izuku raises a brow with a smile.

" More embarrassing then when I admitted that I trip over my shoe lace the morning I hurt my leg on the run, or when I had a melt down at work the night that I almost slammed into with a fill tray of drinks?"

Katsuki smirks.

" Did, you did run into me with a full tray of drinks, not almost"

The greenett grins.

" Exactly, I rest my case so let's hear it"

Katsuki chuckles lightly.

" Shit I don't know. I mean yeah part of it is that I'm a perfectionist and want my shit to be perfect, so yes that makes me work harder and longer. But ... but the other part is sometimes I fucking dread going home because I know when everything goes quiet and the music dies for the night I'm gonna start thinking about shit that I don't want to remember, those damn memories are gonna come back to haunt me"

Izuku feels his heart ache in his chest.

" Ok. That makes sense, but I'm still waiting for the embarrassing part"

Katsuki raises a brow.

" It's fucking embarrassing because it makes me sound weak Deku, and that's something I have never fucking been"

The greenett stares at him for a beat.

" I'm sorry Kacchan but I still don't see it. I don't see the embarrassing part or the weak part. Hurting doesn't make you weak, it makes you human, with feeling just like everyone else"