"Camilo, can you go and call y / n? Dinner is almost ready"

Julieta said making Carlos wake up from his thoughts, in response he just nodded and walked towards your room.

On the other hand, you weren't able to rest for a second, you knew you only had one chance of success for this plan and you had to use all your self-control to succeed.

As soon as you heard a knock on the door you settled lightly in the mirror before taking a deep breath and giving the most convincing smile you could ever give.

"oh hi Cami, is dinner ready?" you replied as you watched him from head to toe.

It was the same in everything, he had soft curly hair, he was a bit taller than you and had the exact soft skin Camilo has, except for one thing.

His eyes.

those eyes that had no warmth or even sadness in them, they were were empty. Like no life was in them, and everytime you watched them a shiver run down your spine.

"yup, they asked me to come and call you" the boy replied with a closed smile.

You nodded before closing the door behind you and walking with Camilo towards the stairs.

Neither of you spoke as an uncomfortable silence invaded the air, or at least for you as you could see a small grin on Camilo's* face out of the corner of your eye.

So you decided to break the silence.

"Camilo do you remember the door of today? The one were you found me" you said nonchalantly knowing that he would understand what you were referring to.

Immediately his little grin went away turning into a serious face.

"I think so, why? "

He responded flatly as he continued to look ahead, his eyes were once again cold, so you became slightly more nervous as you swallowed heavily trying to calm your heart.

'focus y / n Camilo needs you'

You said to yourself by forcing your brain to continue with the plan.

"curiosity I guess, I would like to see what's in there" you said looking at your feet while walking as if you were kicking the air, like a child does when he is bored.

"you shouldn't go in it"

He answered firmly starting to walk down the stairs placing his hand on the handrail of them, you could see him from his body that was starting to get nervous but you had to continue.

"and why?"

You asked in the most innocent way possible

Suddenly you saw how Camilo* had stopped in the middle of the stairs, and so did you even if a few steps back, having a view of his back.

After a few seconds of silence you saw his head move slightly to the right and look at you.

A whole jolt went through your body once you crossed his eyes, not only did they have something threatening, but the little grin he had made it all more creepy.

You already knew that the one in front of you was Carlos, but this was just another confirmation of the fact.

Pleased with your reaction and scared face Carlos did nothing but laugh more before turning and joining you at your step

You stood still as you watched him approach and inspect you, it was as if he was playing with you, maybe thinking this was a little game where he controlled the strings.

He was so wrong.

You looked at him with a determined look refusing to be stopped by fear like the first time, but you could not help but get nervous to see him approach your ear and then whisper something to you.

"Take it as a ... Advice" he whispered in your ear before heading to the ground floor.

The plan could finally start.

"well thanks for the advice ...
Carlos "

Almost Immediately the boy stopped the walk by turning back to you, although this time he was holding a serious look towards you.

You only laughed slightly at his reaction, he didn't think you would call him out like this or there, he thought that he could play with you until Camilo finally dissapeard but he was wrong.

And he didn't like that.

Especially with the joking face you had one.

You just smiled before starting to walk down the stairs, obviously without taking the little smile off your lips, but earning a death look from Carlos who tried to mask it all with a fake smile.

Disgusting.

"harmosa/o what are you saying-"

"don't even try, I know exactly what you're trying to do"

You responded by interrupting his play, receiving a look of annoyance mixed with surprise.

You were taking control of the situation, and he knew it.

Once you arrived next to him you did not hesitate a moment and without warning you took him by the collar of his shirt taking him by surprise.

"now I think it's my turn to give you some advice eh copy cat? if I find out that you harmed Camilo, even a scratch, I will make your existence so miserable that you will wish you  never been born"

You said bringing your faces closer to a few centimeters looking at him with hatred in the eyes, he was about to say something but you interrupted him again, by pusheing him slightly, finally leaving his shirt.

"and second advice, DO NOT call me Hermosa/o"

You said before walking to the dining room.

Carlos did nothing for a few seconds as he watched your figure disappear within the walls of the house, until a sudden anger invaded him, making him clench his hands into fists until his knuckles turned white.

He hated not being the one pulling the strings.

And he hated the fact that you were making fun out of him.

And you, a simple puppet, were ruining his show, something he couldn't allow, even though you were one of his favorite puppets.

A small laugh was audible from Carlos as he adjusted his poncho and sighed as he looked towards where you had disappeared.

"if that's the challenge you want, that's fine, let's play my little puppet ~"

He whispered before following your way into the dining room.

OK GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST so before anything else I want to thank you all once again, I think without the support and love you gave me I wouldn't have been able to finish this story, love you guys<3

And again, don't hesitate to point out my grammar, but remeber to be respectful please<3