𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 7

CHAPTER SEVEN
NEITHER LIVING NOR DEAD

♕ CHAPTER SEVEN ♕NEITHER LIVING NOR DEAD

THE NEXT MORNING Hobbiton was shrouded in a white veil of mist. Tatsuo, Gandalf, Frodo, and Sam walk in it all, only shapes against the sky. Soon enough, they reach a forest, and Gandalf stop making the other 3 do the same "be careful, all of you. The Enemy has many spies in his service, many ways of hearing ... birds, beasts..." the grey wizard warns them and they all nod. He then turned to the only female here and smiled warmly at her.

"You know what you have to do if you meet a Nazgûl, right?" He asks, and she nods. "Yeah, don't worry, Mithrandir. It'll wish it never met me if we do," she says, smirking. Gandalf chunked, then turned to Frodo, saying, " Is it safe?" Frodo nods, patting his pocket. "    Never put it on, for the agents of the Dark Lord will be drawn to its power... Remember, Frodo; the Ring is trying to get back to its master ... it  wants to be found." Gandalf smiles, then mounts his horse, wheeling it, and gallops away.

Now that leaves the two hobbits and a shifter. Tatsuo sighs and lets herself feel the forest, feeling nothing other than nature. "Okay, we can go," she says and walks away, the two halflings following her.

They have a break, and sam stands for the cooking. Tatsuo and Frodo relax right by. suddenly, the shifter perks up smiling. The two boys look at her, confused "boys, Wood-Elves!" she whispers, and teh trio goes closer to the elves seeing that it's a group of them. Someon horseback, some walking, some with banners. The group seemsto shine in its light, their white garments softly glowingagainst the purples and midnight blues of the woods. Theirhaunting song continues. "O Light to us that wander here Amid the world of woven trees! O Elbereth! Gilthoniel! Clear are thy eyes and bright thy breath!" their song ceases the worry Tatsuo, and she smiles. fordo and sam smile at her seeing her so peaceful. "They're going to the harbor beyond the White Towers. To the Grey Havens," she says softly and opens her eyes steering them to the magical beings. 

"They're leaving Middle-earth." Frodo ads and sam sigh saying, "I don't know why ... it makes me sad." he then looks at his friends, and they smile in sympathy. "me too, dear Sam," Tatsuo whispers, and they then walk back to their camp eating and then taking the night insight. while Castro and Frodo find paces on the bare ground, Samwise desperately tries to find acomfortable spot on the earth. "Everywhere I lie, there's a great dirty root sticking into my back," he complains, and tastsuo chuckles, sitting up. She then waves her hand, and a mattress of grass and flowers appears. Sam is pursued and awed. "thanks, ms. Tatsuo," the shifter smiles and nods, combing into the same tree that Frodo rested in a few hours before. "shall I sing Samwise and Frodo?" she asks, looking at the stars. "if you want," Frodo says. sam hums, and Tatsuo chuckles softly and starts her soft singing. "Do you see the lights in the Northern Sky, Glitt'ring green and blue? It's the breath from the dragon's lullaby, Keeping watch over you. See the dragon's lullaby Glitt'ring bright in the sky. Watch the colors dance and fly; know the dragon's close by." she stops as she hears the soft snores of her friends. "goodnight, little halflings," she says and fades into a peaceful slumber under the stary sky.