Flutter on the water, leaf, little leaf |ch.25

I took a deep breath and started to sing, soft and meaningful.
──⋰♛⋱──

Tatsuo has woken along with the fellowship, and they are getting ready by the elves. Lord Celeborn stands in front of her and the others with some more elves, each one of them bearing elven cloaks. As they clasped them onto the fellowship, the lord of elves started talking, "Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our people." He's addressing the whole friendship with a calm face. "May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes." The dragon lady nodded at the lord of elves as their eyes met and turned away with the rest of the fellowship, her words echoing in Galadriel's mind.

We will meet one more; I feel lady of GoldenHair. Tatsuo walks over to Legolas and Merry, and Puppin smiles at their interaction. The blonde-haired elf has some bread, showing it to the tiny beings. They don't hear Tatsuo's approach. " Lembas. Elvish waybread." Legolas explains and takes a bite out of the pale bread, smiling a little at the taste. "One small bite is enough to fill  the stomach of a grown man." As he walks away, the lady of Dova makes her presence known to the two hobbits "hey, master pippin, Merry," they both jump and turn aorund to look at the fair being.

She smiles at them. "How many did you eat?" She says, addressing pippin, who looks like he's full -=(stuffed); he shrugs and answers, "Four" Tatsuo shakes her head and smiles, vanishing away before their eyes. Even though they've been with her for a while now, they still can't get used to her powers. Though they still don't know her uttermost secret. And maybe they'll never need to.

CELEBORN HOLDS OUT A ELVEN DAGGER FOR THE HEIR OF ISILDUR. The weapon is proud and deadly yet delicate and a definite work of art. The two high kings don't feel nor know the eyes of cobalt blue watching them like a hawk or a wolf watches their prey. But these eyes are friendly like a mother or a lover. Tatsuo lets out a low breath vanishing into the shadows again and appearing at the boat's side.

Legolas is there too, and he smiles as soon as his eyes meet hers. "Where are you spying on Aragorn and lord Celeborn?" He asks with a slight smirk. The queen of Dova shrugs with a glint in her eyes. "I was listing for our fate Legolas green leaf. The world grows weary again. A great battle is on the brink. I fear my secret will come out when the time is fire and needles ." Legolas frowns at the fair lady's words but offers a hand to her instead of asking her meaning.

"Don't worry too much. It sets us, others, to worry. You're one of our strongest, if not the strongest. After Gandalf, of course, but anyway. Don't let any power trouble you. You're an immortal and have great power. Let your soul lead you" Tatsuo let out a breathy chuckle as she sat on the river bend before the boat, letting her soft hand slip out of Legolas's. "Wise word for an elf of wood decent. But your father is wise too. Your mother... I guess I never met her in my slumber" Legolas listens intently.

He never met his mother, but if Tatsuo has some information, he wants to know it. His father doesn't talk about the old queen of Mirkwood, his late wife. Why Legolas don't know. A smile rips in the fibers of the lady's lips, but she holds her cobalt orbs on the ever-flowing river. "I see her in my dreams of late. A fair woman was she. Don't worry, soon you'll see her too." And no more words about that woman were traded between the two fair beings.

Now only they waited on their leader Aragorn. He approaches them with a lifted head as he always has, but Tatsuo sees the worry on his shoulders like a heavy burden. She sighs and climbs into her boat when suddenly lord Celeborn's words ring into her mind. Be a careful lady of acient. You are being tracked.

"I have nothing greater to give than the gift you already bear." Lady Galadriel says to Aragon as she eyes the even star. Her blue eyes flicker, seeing Aragorn's thoughts of the second lady in his life. Tatsuo. "You are fond of her, are you not?" Galadriel says lowly in a whisper, and Aragorn widens his eyes in fear over his secret. "Don't worry too much, Ellesar," Galadriel says and goes to the next in the fellowship.

Aragorn sighs in his boat as the memory of Galadriel's gift-giving comes to him. He glances over at Tatsuo, who's sitting with Legolas and Gimli. The man of the north knows that the dwarf feels nothing for Tatsuo but Legolas... That's another story. What troubles you, Aragorn? The Dova's voice came, and Aragorn relaxed a little, nothing much, my lady. A soft laugh rings out, and the heir knows it's in his head, not reality. For a king that should be lying at his best, you're not good enough. Remember, I have the power of mind-reading. I know your thoughts. Aragorn stiffens.

Frodo noticed this and glanced over at Aragorn, who seemed to be in a sort of trance. Young master Frodo watches your elf stone. Be wary of the one who's not who she seems. Tatsuo's voice fades, and Aragorn sighs as he'd brought back to reality.

BOROMIR PADDLES HIS BOAT with Merry and Pippin, his eyes scanning the great forest as it gives away to brown and withered land. The air is thick with decay and other foul purposes. The son of Gondor fleets his eyes on the calming presence of Tatsuo, who sits with Legolas and Gimli. The she shifter is entirely silent, having her eyes closed and tilting her head as if she's listening. Boromir's brow furrow, but he gets his attention back on the river as the bank of the river bend.

Tatsuo is the first to go on land as she surveys the trees and the landscape with a call. A call to nature. "I will go and scout," she calls over her shoulder, making the males look at her "take care of the hobbits," she says before vanishing into the forest before any one of them can protest. Boromir sighs but goes into the land, his sword strapped to his side and his shield on hai shoulder like a protective blander.

I hope she'll be fine; his thoughts echoed a lone melody as he helped others off the boats getting ready for the evening. The sound of water rippling gets his attention, and he turns an aorund slanting over to a stone vast. He watches the river as a log floats into his view. A hand grasps the register and pulls itself onto it. It's pale and withered like an older man's.

"Gollum." Aragorn's voice comes from behind Boromir, who doesn't turn aorund. "He has tracked us since Moria."

──⋱♛⋰──