Chapter 15

Sasuke Pov:

"Is this everyone? I don't want to start unless everyone is present" Hange said as she stood in front of a table with papers sprawled on it.

"I think this is everyone." Armin said

"I miss Auntie Sasha..she's not here." Sarada said as she laid her head onto Levi's shoulder who rubbed her back.

"It's okay Kiddo" he said.

I walked over to her and reached out for her as she came to me, doing the same gesture by laying on my shoulder. Levi didn't too much mind as he took his place beside Hange who stood before everyone.

I know him and Sarada had a bond and I really didn't mind their relationship but I missed two years of this and I want to give her all the attention I can before everything pops off.

"Alright then, as we all know Eren and Historia are set to be married in a week and a half, after that is their inauguration to become King and Queen, our main plan is to cut down everyone who is against us and take back our home, our country the right way without sending super soldier abnormal's into the world and having braindead walkers constantly torment humanity." She said.

"Alright, so as we all know, Historia may or may not be pregnant with Eren and her child, that child could possibly be the successor to the throne, as you know Uchiha's and Ackermans are clans who work directly under the King and Queen as members of the Royal Guard or are Personal Warriors who only answer to the King or Queen themself. The King plans to keep Sarada here to be the Warrior under Eren and Historia's child." Shikamaru said as I clenched tightly to Sarada who still laid her head on my shoulder, her arms around my neck hugging me.

"Our first plan is this, we'll have Sakura make the remedy that caused miscarriages and sneak it onto Historia's meal, when she drinks it, it'll immediately kill the fetus, once she has a miscarriage it'll be a minute before her and Eren get the chance to try again. Once that's done, we'll all have roles in messing up the wedding. So the plan is..let the wedding happen." Armin said.

An awkward silence enveloped the room as we all stared crazily at the blonde.

"What?" Eren said .

"Listen I have my reasons for this. The wedding will have top officials there, the King, the Royal Guard and other higher ups in the kingdom and not to mention the high end civilians who are allowed in. If we all dress as Workers for the wedding it'll be easier for us to attend, because be honest, they weren't going to let us attend. Of course Sasuke, Mikasa, and Sakura were going to be there but the rest of us would have had to sit out. Jean and Connie will take out two of the waiters steal their outfits and pose in their places, Naruto and Kiba will take out guards and stand in their place. The girls will pose as rich civilians taking place in the audience. Levi, Kakashi and Hange will be hidden somewhere to get ready to attack. The other's will also pose as rich guests and Me and Shikamaru will also be hidden someplace giving the orders and signals to carry out the plan. Now thats the main plan, but right now we still need to have a better understanding of what we need to do to get rid of Walkers for good."

"Thats why we captured this bastard" Hange said as she pointed to a corner where a guard was tied to a chair. "This guard is one of the guards assigned to guard the king at all times, which means he knows a hell of a lot, of course he didn't want to speak, but 10 fingernails later and he was spilling everything. Even some things I could've have lived without knowing." Hange said grimacing. "Zeke of course is the one who makes the serum for the abnormal injections, he tests them out on people and if they turn into warriors they're the ones the king uses to send to enemie territory to attack, if it doesn't work of course the person is turned into a brainless walker and is released into the country and to cities outside of Tokyo. But..there's something else..I'll let our captive tell us." She said as we all turned to the Guard who was strapped down to a chair, his hands missing all fingernails, his face tattered and bruised and his eyes covered.