Prolouge

Walkers.

One day, while the world was at peace, people running errands, going to their jobs, providing for their families, living their ordinary lives.

Humanity was in for a sick turn of events.

None like any other pandemic, this was by far the worst.

Civilians who survived this onslaught deemed these brainless individuals Walkers, walker's were basically zombies who ransacked places and cities one by one biting and turning humans into one of them.

Although some were brain dead, some had intelligence and were named the abnormal walkers.

Humanity had almost given up.

Until two groups predominantly made up of teenagers 18-19 years of age took charge and decided that in order to survive they had to fight.

If I can't win then I'll just die, but if I win I live. Unless I fight, I can't win. That was their motto.

Drama unfolds as both groups of teens bump heads and have different takes on how to survive, due to the the lack of trust, death occurs, anxiety and paranoia covers them like a blanket, drama unfolds and rifts happen.

Two couples lead the packs of the groups, continuing to let their love push them to want to save this life they want to live happily in.

Without each other they would have been died and let the fate of the world write their stories for them.

This is a story on How Sasuke and Sakura and Eren and Mikasa with their group of friends and comrades, come together even in the midst of death and suffering save humanity as they know it.

A/N : Guys I'm super excited for this I hope you are as well, I love both ships very much I hope I can do the Naruto world and the AOT world justice with this one!❤️❤️❤️