Chapter 12

Eren pov:

"Hold on Mikasa, I'm going to try to get Armin there with minimal movement." I said as she nodded.

Her arms snaked around my waist as she held tightly to me as we took off on horseback. All the survivors and few horses we had left, we had to get everyone to the palace where they could get proper treatment and where we all could finally talk again.

"Sakura" Mikasa called out her name as she held onto Levi who rode her horse back.

"Yes?" She said turning to Mikasa

"Sarada..where's Sarada?" Mikasa asked.

"Back at the palace with Sasuke, I couldn't bring her because they said if I did I wouldn't return and that they'd send someone to kill me rather capture me." She said.

"But why? Why go through so much trouble to capture you?" Mikasa asked.

"I was in a cell..I thought he would kill me but he spared me because he wanted me to work in the palace I wasn't going it without you guys, until I knew you were okay. Itachi freed Sasuke and Sasuke freed Eren. We have the strength back on our side to take down the Royals" she said.

"I see, but..what about the wedding." Mikasa asked as I could feel her hold tighten.

"We'll make sure we stop it before it gets here, we still have time.."

"Can we pocket the serious talk? Almost losing my life has made me hungry." Sasha said as she rode on a horse with Connie.

"Really? Food is on your mind?" He asked exasperated as she nodded.

"Stay alert, there could be Walker's remember we are still soldiers. Stay on guard everything is starting to see suspicious. When we get to this palace don't cause trouble if there's trouble from the jump it won't end good, so be respectful, even when you see Historia"

I could hear Ymir Scoff as she rode beside me with Tenten on her horse.

"I'm supposed to respect a bitch who plays with others feelings and leave them high and dry?"

"Ymir, it's just for the moment. Whenever we catch them she's all yours, hell even I want to take a swing at her." Hange said as she continued to ride.

"So Jäeger whats it like, sleeping with that bitch." Ymir said as I could feel Mikasa's arms tense around me.

"I haven't slept with Historia" I said as she relaxed a bit.

"You've been gone for 2 years engaged to her and you haven't slept with her? What are you celibate now?" She asked.

"We made a deal, that we won't do that, until the time came for us to reproduce." I said and again Mikasa's arms tensed.

"She said she would control me then, so I wouldn't remember, but she can't do it now" I said. "The relationship we have is loveless, sometimes I can't even stand looking at her due to her beinf a traitor...but I think some parts of her still loves yo-"

"There's the palace" Levi said as we all rode full speed ahead. Guards halted us then I made them stand down informing them of the orders of the king. They all bowed and let us through.

As we walked through the palace eyes were all on us most importantly the kids who taunted Sakura.

"Gabbi, Falco, come with us, I'll need your help assigning everyone their rooms." I said.