The press gave her, specifically, a close-up, while a reporter commented on TV.

"Miss Nancy, the Oh family's princess, is leading the funeral procession, walking in the very front. Miss Oh looks extremely sorrowful, and her eyes are red and swollen. It is said that she stayed up all night yesterday in the mourning hall. The respect she paid to her grandmother has touched the whole world. Not only does Miss Oh have great looks, she also has a beautiful loving heart. What a precious woman. It's rare to see a kindhearted woman like her in the upper-class society. The Oh family has taught her well."

When this part was broadcasted on big screen of TV installed near airport corridor, Chaeyoung who was walking past almost threw up listening to this…

She was close to Lisa, so of course she knew the Oh family's situation very well.

Several flight attendants were talking, "Nancy is so nice. She's so pretty and kind. She must have been a big hero and saved the universe in her last life to be lucky enough to be born into the Oh family."

"Bullshit, this woman is not as good as she seems to be. She's vicious. Don't believe what you hear in the press," Chaeyoung said angrily. If there was anyone nice in the Oh family, it had to be Lisa. The rest were all hypocrites.

"How do you know, Chaeyoung? Are you good friends with Miss Nancy?" One of the flight attendants asked.

"How can I possibly befriend a person like that? I would become so depressed," Chaeyoung said with a hint of disdain.

The attendants of the funeral ceremony marched forward in streaming columns all the way to the North Hill Public Cemetery. Grandma Oh was to be buried in the best spot available – the peak of the mountain.

Supposedly, a space in this cemetery cost fifty thousand won per square meter.

It was terribly expensive, but the Oh family purchased two thousand square meters in one go – forging their very own, exclusive, mausoleum.

On the side, Lisa stood silently with her sunglasses on.

Suddenly, Hyunjae walked up to her and said, "What are you looking at? Are you envious? This is the mausoleum that dad bought exclusively for the Oh family. Don't even think about being buried here, a bastard daughter like you would never be qualified."

"A place like this is better suited for you and your family, I don't belong here," Lisa said without glancing at Hyunjae.

"That's a given," Hyunjae said arrogantly.

"Well, best wishes to you being buried here soon," Lisa added.

"What did you say?? You stupid woman!" Hyunjae raised his hand angrily at Lisa, seemingly wanting to hit her.

"Young Master Oh, don't be so impulsive. The media is here waiting for scenes like this to increase viewership. But hey, if you want to be on the frontline news, go ahead and hit me. I will be sure to cooperate," Lisa lowered her voice and reminded him.

Hyunjae dropped his arm by his side and looked around to ensure he didn't attract any unwanted media attention. "You better watch yourself..." he said resentfully before leaving.

Hyunjae and Nancy, this sibling duo were strikingly similar. They were both born from a mistress, and they had both been spoiled rotten.

Now that Hyunjae was all grown up, the inheritance battle between him and Sehun had become increasingly more intense. Thanks to his father's spoiling love and his mother's help, his pride has grown enough for him to start acting like the owner of the Oh family.

However, Lisa thought, a brainless idiot like Hyunjae would be knocked out in seconds if Sehun really wanted to deal with him.

The only reason why Sehun hadn't made a move is merely due to that celebrity mom of Hyunjae's that was difficult to deal with.