"I need a moment with Ares" I tell them, they both nod there head.

I see Ares eyes snap to my grandma. I quickly go over to him and grab his hand taking him to his office, "who is that?" His voice is deep it's almost scary, "it is no one ok." He was about to talk but I cut him off with a kiss.

Just one last kiss.

He grips my ass making a moan come out, I feel him smile, I pull away "what was that for?" he smiled. "I just wanted to." Chuckle nervously, he looked at me "you ok?" I feel my nerves bounce off of the wall.

I nod my head, "peachy," I joke, he chuckles, "I got to tell you something Ares," I look down, he grabs my chin softly making me look, "what ever you are going to tell me, I promise I won't be mad," I tell him.

I think he know that I'm anxious.

I sigh, "good," I smile. We go back to the front room and see they are all setting on the couch. Alaska and grandma are up in front of them, "why are we here exactly?" Amara asked as she holds Ace.

Fuck.

I let out a breath, "we got to tell you something." I announced. They all look up to me.

Well it is now or never.

I clear my throat, "Um, fuck," I paused, and then I look up to them, "the only reason why we got close to you is because my grandfather sent us here to kill you, and we were going to do it, but it turns out that Ivan killed my parents then blamed it on you guys for some reason." what why did he blame it on them.

I sigh and look up to them, I first look at Ares, his face was filled with hurt and anger, mostly anger. I look at the rest and see that they have hurt all over there face.

Ares reached over to a gun and I looked at Alaska in panic, she shook her head, "Ares." Amara snap at him and grabbed that gun out of his hand, I let out a breath.

"Bella, Alaska. We need to talk." Amara told us, still holding the gun in her hand.

The rest of the family looks at us in disgust and hurt, out of the corner of my eye I see Damon holding a gun, tight and ready to use it.

I see Alaska looking down at the floor.

Me and Alaska followed Amara to the kitchen, "as much as I hate you right now for what you did. And you're glad that Ares did not kill you right there." she sighs, "I can't let you guys die at my sons or anyone in my hands on my watch," she tells us with anger laced with her voice.

"And I know that if Ares killed you, he will regret it, cause he loves you so much he will never hurt you," she sets down the gun on the counter, "now you will tell us the truth or I will have Ares or Damon to kill you," she glared at me.

Ok now I'm officially scared of her.

I look at Alaska and she looks either scared or turned on.

I snicker. Alaska has been bi since she was eleven and she tends to like older women.

That fine I guess.

But I was never use to hearing girls moaning in the middle of the fucking night.

And she would have like three girls over.

And onetime I walked in and I was traumatized for the rest of my life.

To say the least I never went into her room when she had a girl or boy over after that.

I cringe at my thoughts and snapped my head to the living room.

I seen Damon here and Vic and her husband. They looked at me pissed.

God I feel horrible.

"Ok we are not going to kill them we are going to hear there side. And then if it does not feel right. I will get Ares and you and him will have fun." Amara smiles setting down.

They all nod her head.

"Go on." Amara waved her hands, "me and Alaska were on a mission from Ivan, and he said to kill all of you, we were going to do it but then things just started to get weird, Ivan was different. And then my grandma 'died' but it turns out that she wasn't, Alaska got her and then grandma told me everything, that Ivan killed my parents took their money and the mafia." I spill, I tell them the whole truth.

There is no point of lying anymore.

Amara has a sad look on her face, "do you believe us?" Alaska asked with worry, I see my grandma come up to us.

Amara looks at Damon and he nods. "Alaska Bella we will let you stay here, your like family and your grandma can stay here till we can kill that fucking bastard you call grandpa." She takes me and Alaska's hand.

We smile, "thanks." me and Alaska both smile, "no problem sweetheart." she kissed my cheek.

"Alaska I need to speak with you, now," Damon's strong voice made my head snap to Alaska.

I see her eyes widen a bit, she looks at me, I nod my head and she goes with Damon.

She going to have fun tonight.

"Bella." Amara called my name, "you need to talk to Ares," she addresses me, I shake my head, "I can't" she cuts me off, "go and talk to him before he does something stupid that he'll regret." She winks at me.

I chuckle and walk to Ares office.

I'm going to die.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1481

Heyyy

Hope the read was good

Have a good night or night I'll see you soon

It will be smut so vote and comment

Toodles

-Bri <3