After 893 had his conversation with 897 and 896, he walked back into the room with Yuji and Megumi. "I'm going to go take a leak. You better not run away." He walked away then Yuji felt a pat on his shoulder. "Hey, It's Kugisaki. Be quiet while I get you guys out." Megumi and Yuji kept their mouth shut.

"I will walk you guys to somewhere where you're able to hide, alright? Just follow my lead." Yuji and Megumi walked with Kugisaki. They reached a strange spot in the forest. "Uh, Kugisaki. Where are we?" Kugisaki smiled and looked Yuji dead in the eye. "Get ambushed." 893 and his buddies tackled them down.

"Itadori... I told you not to leave. Why didn't you listen?" Yuji had sweat running down his cheek. "Kugisaki! You were our friend!" Kugisaki chuckled. "Nice wording, I 'was' your friend." He looked her in the eye. "You bitch! I trusted you!"

Kugisaki chuckled. "Perfect! Everything worked out alright then. You suck, Itadori. You let Megumi down." Yuji's eyes widened. "He didn't let me down, your just an ass." Kugisaki smiled widely. "How can you say that? You have no room to talk, especially with your situation."

Kugisaki smiled back at them as she skipped away. "Bitch!" Yuji was angry. How could Kugisaki betray us like this?! Fucking bitch! Son of a fucking bitch! "Yuji! Calm down, please. Don't go losing your mind on me." He looked at Megumi and kept calm. "If it's for you, Megumi."

Yuji and Megumi got dragged to a nearby cabin. "Dang, Kugisaki did have your trust. You really can't trust no one." He smiled. "According to you. Not everyone is the same." 893 Sighed, "That's just an old saying." Megumi looked up at the light.

"Megumi? You good?" Megumi looked at Yuji. "Yeah, yeah. Of course." Yuji wasn't too satisfied with his answer. "You guys are so boring. Anyway, let's head to the torturing part." He got up and started slapping, punching, and kicking Yuji everywhere.

Yuji got insanely injured, and blood started leaking from his mouth and head. "Man, I assumed you could take more. I have a better idea. Let's torture Megumi in your face!" 893 made Yuji face Megumi. 893 Was torturing Megumi. He left Yuji with wide enraged eyes.

"Stop it! Asshole! What's the fun in watching people torture?!" 893 looked over at him. "I don't enjoy this. All of this must happen." Yuji was confused. "Must? To torture Megumi?" He didn't answer and just kept on going with Megumi. "Stop it!" Yuji was yelling, then 896 walked in.

"893, I'm afraid police are slowly coming in on us. Hurry this up!" He walked out and started helping things along with the rest. "You heard 896. We have to speed this thing up. He picked up an ax. Yuji and Megumi looked at each other with frightened eyes. "I think you guys know what's heading."

He brought up the ax in a swinging position. "Yuji, let's start with you." 893 Swung the ax but then stopped, leaving Yuji with blood falling down his neck. "What was that?" He smirked. "I stopped and only did that much because I just realized. It would be much better if we started with Megumi."

"No! Take me first! Not Megumi!" 893 Heard police sirens near. He quickly picked up the ax and swung. When the ax swung, he spoke his last words. "I love you, Yuji." He had multiple memories of him and Yuji just before he died. Megumi then shut his eyes and prepared for death.

He remembered the first time they met, their first date, when he confessed, their first and final argument. He remembered when he first felt his feelings for Yuji. He didn't want his life to end, but it was already there. They chose him, not Yuji. The most important thing, he remembered all of Yuji.

Yuji watched as he chopped off his head from his body. "MEGUMI! NO! PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL!" The guy dropped the ax and ran. Yuji watched as Megumi's body bled out. "Megumi... God no. What? Is this real life? Holy shit."