21 - The end

TW: Blood and gore. If you do not like this, I recommend not reading.

Yuji woke up. It was dark. He tried speaking, but all that came out were muffled screams and cries. The darkness faded away, and he saw a bright light. He looked away to avoid the brightness. He looked to his left and saw Megumi. "Mefumi!" Yuji tried to say his name, but it came out muffled.

"You're so damn loud." He looked over and saw someone with a black mask and black clothing. "Itadori Yuji and Fushiguro Megumi. What pretty names." The guy stood up from his chair. He removed the gag and allowed Yuji to speak. "Where am I?! What did you do to Megumi?!"

The guy sighed. "I didn't do shit yet." Yuji's eyes widened as he yelled more. "Yet?! What do you plan on doing to us?! You asshole!" The guy brought up his index finger and put it on his lips. "You better watch what you're saying, or you'll worsen your consequences." Yuji tried moving his hands but couldn't. He realized his hands tied chains behind him.

He was on the floor, chained. Megumi as well, but he was still unconscious. He looked at the guy with a face full of rage. "Don't you dare touch Megumi! You can do shit on me, just not Megumi!" Yuji had fear in his eyes. "Alright. I'll do the damage on you, not Megumi. That's no fun, but what can you do?"

He looked the guy dead in the eye. "My, how intimidating. Too bad you can't intimidate with the way you are right now. You look like a dog on a leash. That's not frightening at all." The unknown guy started chuckling, which led to maniacal laughter. Yuji was gritting his teeth together.

"You son of a bitch!" The guy shushed him. "Shut up. We aren't talking about my mother here." Yuji smiled like a maniac. "Why should we give a shit about your mom? She's most likely disappointed by the way you turned out. How disappointing, letting your mother down? Plus, you're aware of what you're doing. Pathetic."

That made the guy lose his mind. "Shut up! Why should I care what my mom thinks about me? She gave birth to me out of her own will. Parents shouldn't be shocked. That's how they raised their children. It's their fault." Yuji grit his teeth again. "Dang, I shouldn't be surprised by what you are."

The guy kneeled in front of Yuji. He lifted his chin with his hand. "Let go of me." The guy smiled. "Wow, you are easily irritated. How about this, I'll tie you up with your boyfriend, and you'll quit bitching. Agree?" All Yuji wanted was for Megumi to be safe and by his side. He ended up agreeing.

He was released, but they held him as they were tying him with Megumi. "There, you guys can have a tragic moment together." Yuji wanted to snap back, but he knew he would separate him from Megumi. He looked at Megumi to see that his eyes were fluttering open.

"Megumi!" Yuji got close to Megumi as he was awaking. "The second piece of shit is up now. That's twice the pain." Megumi woke up. He immediately realized what was going on. "Yuji? What's going on?!" Yuji looked at him with a worried face. "I guess we were both taken now, not just you. I'll be right here, Megumi."

While Megumi was panicking and Yuji tried to calm him down, the guy started walking away. "I'll be right back." Yuji was constantly moving. "These shits are too tight! Damn it! Whatever, as long as you're okay, Megumi." He got closer and kissed Megumi on the cheek.

"Yuji, this isn't the right time to get all lovey-dovey." Yuji pouted. "I'm just tryna keep the atmosphere bright while we have our alone time for a bit." He relaxed his head on Megumi's shoulder. "Hey, 896 and 897. Get over here." Those two strange people walked over to 893.

"So it's true that you know those two, correct? Especially you 897. You claimed that you knew them pretty well, correct?" The person nodded. "Yes, I have known 1 of them for quite some time. I have his trust." He smirked. "Good because we could use someone like you in this situation."