15 - Summer

"Megumi! Summer break is so close! School is torturing me. It's slowly revealing my bones!" Megumi stood there while Yuji was breaking down, grabbing his sleeve on his knees. "You're exaggerating. It's Friday. Summer break starts at exactly 2 pm. You'll survive the last 2 hours." 

Megumi sat down with his legs dangling from the rooftop and ate his lunch while Yuji had his back against the floor, acting like he was on the verge of death. "Yuji, eat your lunch. Lunch ends in about 20 minutes." Yuji was still looking at the sky.

"Yuji!" Yuji sat up, "Yeah, yeah. I'll eat right now." Yuji wasn't eating and sat looking at the sky. Yuji suddenly felt a rush of food in his mouth. "Eat, Yuji. Or you won't last these last 2 hours of school left." Yuji pulled out the food from his mouth and started eating.

When Yuji finished his lunch, the bell for the fourth period rang. "Alright, I'll see you after dismissal, okay, Yuji?" Yuji nodded as he stood back up, brushing off the crumbs on his uniform. Yuji was staring at the window all of the fourth period.

"Itadori! Pay attention! I won't be teaching this all over again at the end of August. You better be taking notes!" Out of fear, Yuji quickly wrote down all his notes, or else he knew he'd fail. The time flew by, and school ended.

"Megumi! Schools out!" Yuji jumped and landed, giving Megumi a big hug. "Yeah, let's go home first before we start relaxing." Yuji and Megumi were walking home, and while they were, Yuji spotted a nice area with shade. Bright green grass was dancing along with the blooming flowers.

"Hey, Megumi." Yuji was tugging on Megumi's sleeve. Megumi looked over and saw Yuji pointing at the spot and smiling brightly. "Let's lay there for a bit!" Yuji's bright warm smile was very comforting to Megumi. "You are as bright as summer." Yuji didn't hear Megumi clearly, "Hm?" Megumi shook his head, "Nothing, Yuji."

Megumi watched Yuji as he smiled at the sun and when he was kneeling to look at the flowers. Yuji pulled off the prettiest flower he spotted. "This is for you, Megumi!" Yuji sat down besides Megumi. Megumi couldn't hold back a smile as Yuji was like a child. "Thank you."

Yuji threw in the biggest smile Megumi had ever seen from him. Megumi looked at Yuji. He observed his smile, Yuji was a bit pink from the cheeks, and with that, Megumi suddenly lifted Yuji's chin since he had a slightly bigger upper body, then kissed Yuji on the lips gently.

"I love you, Yuji." Yuji looked down, embarrassed to show his bright pink face. Megumi chuckled and fell on top of Yuji while hugging him. "Megumi, you're pretty light." Megumi put his chin on Yuji's chest to look at him. "I'm aware that I'm pretty light-weighted."

Yuji and Megumi suddenly fell asleep there without knowing. Megumi woke up, and the sun was setting. It was around 7 pm. "Hey, Yuji. Wake up." Yuji woke up and saw Megumi sitting in front of him with beautiful light around him.

"Yuji, the sun is setting. Wanna watch it set together?" Yuji sat up and looked into Megumi's eyes. Surprisingly, they were glowing. "Yeah, if it's with you, I'd never reject." Yuji kissed Megumi on the lips, and with the view, they looked like the perfect couple having the best times of their lives together.

Yuji was desperate to continue showing affection to Megumi, but he knew it'd be a bit of a bother, so he decided not to. Yuji looked a bit bummed, so Megumi immediately knew what he should do. He kissed Yuji on the cheek and smiled at him. "It's okay, Yuji. If it's from you only." The sun was close to setting, so they started walking home together.

Once they entered their house, Megumi decided to shower first. He realized he had no clean clothes in his drawer and went to Yuji to ask for his clothes. Without hesitating, Yuji gave him some clothes for Megumi to use. Once Megumi came out of the shower, the clothing length was perfect due to the bagginess, but the sleeves were slightly baggy.

"You look cute, Megumi." Yuji kissed Megumi on the cheek, and Megumi felt a bit embarrassed. "Just hurry up and shower, Yuji." Yuji rushed to the shower and was out of there in 20 minutes. Yuji saw Megumi on the bed staring at the fan spinning.

Yuji got on the other side of the bed and held him close. "I wanna be with you forever, Megumi. I wanna spend every second of summer with you and only you." With that, Yuji gave Megumi a goodnight kiss and fell asleep with Megumi beside him, knowing he wouldn't go anywhere.