Leviathan (Sean/White)

Author's note: The last part of Black/White kitten story is done and the last day off May drabbles too. I hope you enjoyed the stories. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. It was fun writing and I am ready for June. I hope you are too.💚

Witnessing White jumping into the arms of his twin brother was cute. You could have easily mistaken Black for White and vice versa if it wasn't for the colour of their fur. And in Sean's case, the murderous glare Black was sanding his way. The cat boy looked like an apparition of a leviathan himself. His dark tail was flickering angrily, and so were his ears. He had White plastered to his chest, gripping him tightly as if he didn't want to let him go away. Sean understands him in a way. White was his little brother, after all. 

"You are back. White is sorry." White whimpered, letting his tail tangle with his brother's. 

"White didn't mean to yell at Black." He added as he kissed Black's cheek multiple times. 

"It's alright. Black is not mad at White anymore." Black spoke up. His voice was raspier compared to White's soft one. His eyes remained on Sean, ready to fight if he came any closer. 

"White likes Black, but White likes Sean too." White blinked innocently at his twin, pulling away slightly to turn his head towards Sean. 

"Can White be with Sean, please?" He asked, tugging at the jacket Black was wearing. Sean knew immediately it belonged to Gram. 

"I don't want you to get hurt," Black responded, taking White's hand in his to prevent him from leaving his side. 

"Black don't like Sean." He added.

"I like White." Sean decided to join the conversation. He wanted White by his side, and if it meant befriending the little gremlin, he would do it. Black growled at him, showing his fangs. If the devil was a kitten, Sean would have grabbed him by the neck and locked him somewhere far. But he wasn't. And getting rid of a person was way harder and more complicated, plus he didn't want to see White cry again. 

"I will take care of him. And you will be here to see it anyway." Sean reasoned. White nodded vehemently, agreeing with him. 

"Black, please." White pleaded again, tilting his head cutely to the side.

"Fine." Black sighed, scowling at Sean once more. White was squealing in excitement, hopping around his brother with a broad smile, ignoring the tense atmosphere. 

Sean heard amused laughter from the back of the garage coming from Gram, Yok and Gumpa, he tried not to grab the nearest thing and throw it at them. Now that both kittens were in their human forms, Sean was sure his life won't be the same anymore. At least he gained an adorable boyfriend out of it.