Fiend (Sean/White)

Author's note: I love writing this miniseries way too much. 😭

Accepting the truth about White was easier for Sean than he thought it would. Lying on the bed with the cute cat-boy sprawled atop of him was quite a good thing. He loved how White's ears occasionally moved as he stroked his head and his fluffy tail wrapped tightly around his waist, not to mention the soft purring escaping the kitten's throat. Sean would love it even more if his thought didn't slip to Black from time to time. Did that fiend turn into a human too? What if he causes trouble in the human form? Will he try to take White away from him?

"White?" Sean spoke up, scratching the boy behind the soft ear, trying to get his attention. 

"Sean?" White answered sleepily, lifting his head from Sean's chest to peek at him. 

"Did Black turn into the human too?" He asked curiously. White was silently staring at him, biting his lower lip. His pearl white ears flickered anxiously. 

"Black did."

"He did? I didn't see him while coming inside." Sean frowned. Knowing that the gremlin hated him, he would have gotten attacked as soon as he stepped inside the garage. 

"White and Black fought," White whispered. 

"Black didn't want White to be human for Sean. He doesn't like Sean, but White like Sean so much." The kitten continued with trambling voice. Sean sighed, pulling White's fragile body closer, encouraging him to speak more. 

"Black was mad at White and ran away." White sniffled, burying his head in the crook of Sean's neck.

"Is White a bad brother?" 

"You are not. We will find Black, don't worry." Sean assured him as he kissed the top of his head. 

"We need to tell Gumpa, Gram and Yok about it. Is it okay?"He asked.

"If Sean wants to tell, White doesn't mind," White murmured, snuggling closer. Sean stroked Whit's head. He needs to think of a way to explain the twin problem to them without sounding like an absolute lunatic, and he has an hour to do so.